need help passing urine screen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Codybear

Reaction score
hey, i've been reading and trying to find the best way to pass a drug screen. I am a heavy MJ smoker, that's all i do, and love to do it.
i went to school, worked and smoked full time and still made A's and B's this being in college.
my question is how hard is it to pass at a prompt med? I bought the quick fix, but am leery of using it. i hear it is just where they stick the test strip in. i could get pee from someone but how long does it stay good for. I read where someone said to keep it warm by using heat pads and it would stay good up to 6 hrs. IS it possible to get the pee too hot?
please help

yes it is possible to pee to warm or hot... most urine temps fall within a range ..which i found out at my test just a week ago. they have one of those color coded bars on the sample cup that changes color according to the temp, and they do it right there so you dont have time to let it cool down...

from what i googled, 91-99 degrees is normal? so if you are pushing 102-104+ that might flag someone.

i dont have a direct answer to passing, but this forum is full of information and tips... aspirin, water, vitamins, exercise...

ya but how long do u have? i know one of my buddies had to take a urine test due to probation and he passed after four days of smoking. one of the best things u can do is drink alot of water. but remember drinking to much water isnt good for you.

Latest posts

Back