need help rolling a greenleaf

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud smoker84

Reaction score
so i got a greenleaf blunt for christmas to roll up a fat *** blunt to celebrate because their alot bigger. When i bought it all my friends told me if u roll it a certain way then it will burn for an hour or so, however i didnt really understand what they meant. they said somethin about takin the top paper off and putin it on a water bottle or somthin then roll the blunt with the other paper and stick the first paper back on it after and it smokes for like an hour but not sure how to do that... has anyone does this before?(not sure if that made sense im already high):2940th_rasta:

im shure u could soak any thinh in water and it would slow the burn time but why? just cut it open with a razor and roll it up i just use my 2 thumbs to to break them open but i would not try this unless ur a master blunt roller lol but is what i love to do and if u realy want one to burn for a hour go back to the store and get u a philly our a white owl right,,and is wwhat u have to do i empty all the tabacco out of the blunt with out breaking it open the way i do it is i take the cigar and put inbetween bolth palms of my hands and rool it back and forth gently untill u get all the tabaco out but be carefull not to break it open u just want to empty it not cut it our nothin then u get u a pencil ,,ok and about a half ounce of weed break it all down to all shake ,i mean break it down real good and take all the broke up weed and put it in the cigar and use the pencil to pack it down in to the cigar it will hold close to a half ounce ,,i do this every year on my b day and smoke it all by my self u talk about being hi man it takes a while to smoke one of these and its great ,,

holy crap that would be amazing im doin that on my birthday for sure!

listen, my friends and I have timed just about every way to roll a blunt and i haven't seen a significant difference in any. Roll it however you roll it, it's all about the same. Although, if you use a small amount of honey it will increase the burn time.

You can put the leaf on the water bottle to keep it moist so it doesn't dry out and crack, or you can just put it in your hands and blow on it to keep it nice and moist.

Latest posts

Back