Need Info Real Quick Pleassssse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakeymacd

Reaction score
I Am In Major Need Of The Wirring Diagram Of A 2 Ballast 4 Light Switch As In 12 Hrs Burning 2 Lights Then 12hrs The Other 2 Any Ideas??
They Would Be 2 1000w Mh

I Have The Timer Thats A Intermatic In The Grey Box With The Yellow Dial Inside
Any Info Muchly Appreciated As I Know My Fellow Stoners Will Come To My Rescue

I dont understand the whole 2 ballast 4 light thing. dont you need 4 ballasts for 4 lights but yea buy another timer and hook 2 lights up to each timer. Why would you have 4000 watts of Metal Halide lights anyways?

Thats some big talk for someone with 11 posts Just MHO

I agree with THC, 4 lights and 2 ballasts make no sense, unless you plan on changing the cord set to the lights every 12 hours.

Bottom line, you will need 2 of the Intermatic timers to control 2 sets of lights running 12 hours apart.

haha thc, I am running 4000w of halide right now! Veggin' some Mazar right now. I run switchable ballasts, so I change over to MH when I veg. And let me tell you, 4000w of halide will veg your plants real quick!

i know i need some kind of a flipper the ballasts run 24hr 2 lights on for 12 then switch to the other 2 lights, i also have flouresent on for 6 hrs as not to make my moms start to flower i do this with convertion bulbs in one room for buding and reg mh and the flourescent in other room for veg make sense now?

It's called a relay switch.

Should have came with instructions when you bought it.

Not sure how to wire them, personally.

If you DO NOT KNOW ELECTRIC DO NOT TRY!!!!!!

Buy 2 1000Watt HPS

thc is good for me said:
I dont understand the whole 2 ballast 4 light thing. dont you need 4 ballasts for 4 lights but yea buy another timer and hook 2 lights up to each timer. Why would you have 4000 watts of Metal Halide lights anyways?

Thats some big talk for someone with 11 posts Just MHO

i was growing for about ten years before i ever made a post here..........

tone it down a notch dude asked a ?, be civil. no pissin matches thanks.
I'd go with two sep. timers if your looking to switch two rooms. If thats the jist of your question. I would keep the wiring as easy as possible for easy tear down. ;)

clanchattan said:
i was growing for about ten years before i ever made a post here..........

It wasnt only because he only had 11 posts that i choose to say that. It was also because he wanted 2 ballasts for 4 lights and has 2000 watts of MH but yea i did not mean you have to have alot of posts on here to have any exp growing MJ. I was just trying to let him know that i think he is making up stories. But i do see how my comment would inspire your comment.

well im not making up stories thought this was a place too get help but always a clown in every group. Thanks for all info went to green store and bought premade flipper/timer box for 225 canadian,home of the bud capital of north america vancouver b.c. canada

shakeymacd said:
well im not making up stories thought this was a place too get help but always a clown in every group. Thanks for all info went to green store and bought premade flipper/timer box for 225 canadian,home of the bud capital of north america vancouver b.c. canada
:watchplant: :farm: What is the maker of flipper/timer box sound like something I or someome else might wan't.

:tokie: :48:

:welcome:

MH? please dont... well fluro lights t8 4 tubes and a hood all in one kit for 30 dollars, and save ur eletric bill.. plus undetectable to FLIR system I'm just encourage you to not get busted by MH lights!
and high watt enegry too,

Latest posts

Back