Need some pollen

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jraddude

Reaction score
Hey there, Ive started to flower my current grow and it looks like I have all females. I know this is usually great news, but I was hoping to get at least 1 male for some pollen collection.

On another note, I keep reading that you cant smoke a plant that has been treated with gibberelic acid(GA), but I dont see why not? They use this stuff on a lot of crops. Store bought table grapes for ex, the only way they get that huge is because growers use GA on them, up to 3 times in one season. So I was just wondering if you really cant smoke GA treated bud, or if everybody is too cautious to try it..I mean, I wouldnt wanna be the first to smoke it either :)

I'm thinking of using giberrellic acid on one of my females to created some feminized seeds. This natural hormone is applied to one of your female's nodes forcing it to sprout a male pollen sack. Of course no male genes in the pollen, which makes your seeds 98.6 percent females.

Latest posts

Back