NEED Ventilation and Odor Control Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itsfournineteengotaminuit

420 is a happy time
Reaction score
I have a 56 x 56 x 84 grow tent, I need to get my vetalation and odor control taken care off tonight, I have plants going in it very soon. I want to run a 4 inch volcano fan and a ozone genorator for the smell but I have " NO " experience on how to set this up or whats best....Help.

Oh Yeah the fan must be quiet. recomondations? I will throw in some picks of the tent.

......................TOKE IT

9 27 07 0043.jpg

9 27 07 0054.jpg

Man i need help with that **** also...lemme tell you man tho becareful cause i had some bubbelicous growing in mind and the plants got heat stress or something and fell out. wileted over and everything. make sure you have plent of exhaust van and intake fans because its gets hot as hell in there when your running a big light. i had my 600 watt hps running in there and it got hot as ****. so make sure you get your thermometer so it doesnt overheat.

Glad to know Im not the only one that needs help. Also it might help to know I am running one 4oo and one 250 wat lights. I know one 600 would be better,,but its what I have...............TOKE IT:bong1:

Oh yeah, HempMan says that Apple Cider vinegar also can get rid of MJ's odor

I would avoid using ozone generators, unless you really know how to exhaust it. There are many health problems associated with too much ozone in your living atmosphere.. and I'm sure they warn about this on the box or whatnot.

Check out DLToker's thread, in the DIY section, about carbon filters. The design works great for me. You can adapt it to any size you want.

Ok folks I went with CAP OZN 1 Genorator and a 4 inch inline vortex fan. Not really worried about the ozone dangers... gaonna be vented to outside. Thanks for all the help and I will let you know how it sets up and works. ..........TOKE IT:bong:

Latest posts

Back