Need your expertise please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindphriend

El petardo fumado
Reaction score
I took four clones from my El Niño plants yesterday and they are in with their mothers in the veg chamber and they are looking great. What I want to do is to put them outside, cause the weather is getting very nice here in Spain and I have about 8 hours of direct sunlight on my terrace. The problem is that there is only a total of 12-13 hours of daylight right now and my little girls will be forced to flower immediately.....i don´t want that. My question is, can I bring them inside after the sun goes down and put them under some light to prevent them from flowering? Or will this be too stressfull for the girls? Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you for your help!

We have never done it before but i don't see why you couldn't as long as they get the constant light. Hick what do you think?

Nice thanx TBG! Do you think the light will need to be of a similar intesity or can I go from sunset to a CFL

kindphriend said:
Nice thanx TBG! Do you think the light will need to be of a similar intesity or can I go from sunset to a CFL
I'm not real sure on that KP. Waiting for Hick to jump in and give his 2 cents. :p Where are you Hick? He grows outside and would know more about it then me. ;)

kindphriend said:
I took four clones from my El Niño plants yesterday and they are in with their mothers in the veg chamber and they are looking great. What I want to do is to put them outside, cause the weather is getting very nice here in Spain and I have about 8 hours of direct sunlight on my terrace. The problem is that there is only a total of 12-13 hours of daylight right now and my little girls will be forced to flower immediately.....i don´t want that. My question is, can I bring them inside after the sun goes down and put them under some light to prevent them from flowering? Or will this be too stressfull for the girls? Any suggestions are welcome. Thank you for your help!

IMHO...bring em in and give thm another 4-6 hours of artificial light.(Total of 16-18 hours)..once warm weather arrives, they will be acustomed to the cycle, and continue to veg' once placed outdoors.
cfl's will suffice...;)

Thanx hick!!! Was startin to think that I might have had to just let the little buggers bud. You really helped me out man! Thanx again!

Latest posts

Back