Neem Oil In Rockwool?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenfairy

Reaction score
As some of you know, I'm fighting mites, only have 3 wks till harvest, so trying to find a quick 2 get, quick 2work solution other than insecticides, used neem oil 1ce 2 wks ago, & still tastes like pooh, very harsh, & just not right. Daddyo suggests Foxfarm, checked out their web, & kinda like it, but was thinking about also spraying just the top of the rockwool with neem oil, not entire plant. So desperate for a quick fix, & not much time.:confused2: I can't let 'em get to the flowers!

3 weeks till harvest is tough. Neem will leave a bitter taste if not given enough time to dissapate. And even then the inactive oils stay around. I'd suggest fighting them with environmental control. CO2 is the best method in this case but requires allot of experienced knowledge to set up and utilize. Mites actually thrive in arid grow-rooms so humidity can actually slow them down but can leed to bud mold and what not. They could be hard to implement immedeatly but ladybugs or some predatorary insect is a good way to combat them when sprays and insecticides cant be used. Pyrethrums are effective againts mites if you want to spray everything but the buds - but phytotoxicity is most common later in flowering so I'd be careful. Best of luck........

Latest posts

Back