Never again

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grass hopper

Reaction score
Yesterday lost one of my 10 ft. girls. She wasn't staked as well as could have been. Everywhere was staked, she snapped. Have way too much growth this year because of past year tradgeties.
Also noticed little growth bottom half.
NO MORE 10-12 FOOTERS !! A buddy's 6ft. will net almost as much as my 12 ft. Also see some mold on the shady side of young buds.
Just venting

so sorry newbie.....I lost a couple branches...if they didnt break completely you could hold and tie her back up and she would do okay..I did this to a plant last year...as for the Mold..get ya some milk ...1 part milk to 5 parts water...if ya have the $$$$ I hear eagle20 is good stuff...I be useing "Green cure" its organic and seems to work well.....How many do you have left?

take care and be safe
:48:

I learned my leason as well. Any plant that goes into my outdoor grow gets topped and fimmed. I've got two sativa dominant plants in my garden that also got above 12 ft. and I swore I would never let that happen again. I bent those two so as to run horizontal and the results so far are very good. All those buds that grow on the middle section which would have been so-so budding areas are now turning into their own 'top' buds and I think by doing this that I have increased the potential yeild by at least 50% or more.

4u2, there's a cure for mold????? PLEASE tell me more or where to learn. got 6 VERY nice girls left, more than enough I hope. know I can fix if not bad broke- this was bad- just rain did it, my fault.
Tell me more please....

R999, did top 3 times, took off a foot, each time. Sorry don't know what FIMMED is yet. these all are indica dominate, but each year wind up 10 footers or more.

Sorry to hear of your loss. If it makes you feel better, I had one staked, and I still lost a whole lower branch that was maybe a fifth of the total plant, and it wasn't near 6 feet even!

Good luck to you. Hope your fingers get sticky-icky, and all your bud smokes smooth.

I noticed how tall my branches were a few weeks ago, and I tied them for support, so they wont snap off the main.

IMG_0776.JPG

:ciao: newbie

hXXp://www.greencure.net/
check this out....I get this from an indoor grow shop..not sure if ya have one available near by...this is a weekly treatment onece ya spot the powder mold...when ya see the white spots ya treat with green cure..the next day the white spots are yellow...from what Im to understand is it alters the PH in it that kils the pore...still need to treat every week...best of luck...and please say hello to you sweepea

:48:

change XX to tt

4u2sm0ke said:
for the Mold..get ya some milk ...1 part milk to 5 parts water...if ya have the $$$$

I would also like to know more about this, please.

Sorry for the loss. :(

Iceman, that's almost identical to the way I'm staked except larger scale w/1 in. Green tape. where it was taped, every 1 1/4 in. +/- branch broke...also had hard wired, down low, @4, 8and 12 o'clock around plant,with metal stakes, this held, but all else snapped (everything but (1) small 1/2 in. branch.

4u2, have black mold, shady side only. this happened last year too, even on the leaves. if new buds, leaves get shaded by additional growth, it's prone to get black mold. Only thing I notice is if you alter structure, and the sun gets in, mold goes away. I think the sun kills it and so wish I had a cure.

thanks for consoling.

The Shadow Conspiracy said:
I would also like to know more about this, please.

Sorry for the loss. :(

let me find a link to pcduck thread...he has a great read on this Ill be Back:bolt:

Great thread! thank you!! Hope black mold is similar to white. I think so. MANY easy recipes, don't know which would be best for my situation. Better too many bullets, then an empty clip.
AGAIN you've been so helpful!! wish I could return same. THANKS!!

Sweetpea says HI and thanks too

yep Brother...cant go into a gun fight with no bullets:aok:

Latest posts

Back