new 2 this site!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thisjustin55

GONJZILLA
Reaction score
hello all! im new here at marijuanna passion, seems to be a great reference for begginers, and anyone who enjoys pot!

i have recently started my first grow, more of an experiment, but i would like to make the most of it, wondering if i could get a few opinions of how its looking so far! i have done extensive research since i started, but any pointers would be greatly appreciatted. heres what im working with
8 40w cfls 2-3inches above, 11 days into flower (12/12, day 42 from sprout), and the tempuratures always right between 70-80 degrees f. about 21" tall and 20" wide, widest parts of the stalk are AA battery size. oh yes, and i was given a couple of led-15w-ac110v E26 bulbs that i have just implemented, they are cool to the touch, with their own fan built in, and give off a pink cast, and concerns, commets? they are supposed to be really sweet, so ive been told.. thanks so much!

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0336.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0337.JPG

oh yeah, forgot to mention there are just two of them, the first 2 pics areone, and the 2nd 2 pics are the other, in a space about 2'x4.5' running 20,800 lumens with the cfls alone.

Hey thisjustin-
For a first grow / experiment, they look pretty good. Probably a little week on the lighting though- you really need double the lumens you've got right now.
I can't tell you about leds though since I've never used them. Check out Blancolighter's thread in the lighting section- very informative. He might be able to help you on your specific lights- he know's his stuff.
Is that foil on those panels? Flat white paint will give you better results.
Good luck with your grow.

It almost looks good enough to eat.I can feel the crunch in my teeth.Pass the ranch dressing Plz. O sorry :eek: Ah yeah nice healthy plants :hubba: Goodluck and happy growing :cool:

deff need more light.if you want to start growing start right...hps all around is best for any one new or old at it...

Latest posts

Back