new dude! with pic of AB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragit408

minitruckin member
Reaction score
hey everybody, im new to this site and growing gonja lol, i found this forum awhille back and it has help me alot since ive started my plant. i got a pic of it below, theres a good story behind this plant thats why ive grown it to what it is,the seed came from the last joint my father smoke... god rest his soul..., ive never had luck or patience with this stuff but this one is like my child.

014.jpg

015.jpg

Welcome to MP. As you can see i went ahead and edited your pics as we don't allow Photo Bucket picture service to be used on this site for saftey reasons. If you need help uploading pics another way just give a yell. Nice looking plants. ;)

welcome hope you like it here. your girl is looking really nice

thanks u guys for all the props, im sry bout postin the pics the wrong way, i hope i dont get in any trouble lol. but yea im not real sure if its female or male yet? i think its to soon to tell, but it does got long white hairs at every leaf part, like i said this was my fathers last joint, one of the seeds fell into the carpet next to his seat in his van, it got wet and bam i started this baby

Hi there. Welcome to MP. It's good to have you here. This is a great place to learn/share your knowledge of growing mj. It's also filled with members that are more than willing to help you out in any way possible. I hope to see you around the forums sometime in the future. Until then, take care and be safe.

the seed came from the last joint my father smoke... god rest his soul
I hope it's a girl, and I hope it yields you loads, weclome to MP :welcome:

hello and welcome to mp :peace: and long white hairs usually mean female :48:

:welcome: this is a great forum to join, kind and helpful.

thanks for sharing with us!

Welcome to MP brother, it's a great site to be a part of with many helpful answers and pics if you just spend the time and look. Make dad proud and grow that plant to perfection!, just dont forget to take a rip for him!!!
Peace and Love!!!

Latest posts

Back