new grow, new house-- take a look

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ms4ms

ms4ms
Reaction score
Greetings everyone, I am back with a new house and some plants that might make it to the end....I lost 3 ladies a few months back. I saved and will soon(?)be harvesting an afghan clone. I also have 2 haze x skunk1 that are mother and daughter and they are growing wild on me, really fast. I changed my room into one room with a switchable mh/hps digital ballast with a 400 watt lamp. The jump in watts makes a "yell" of a difference. The afghan is roughly 6weeks in flower and the haze's are right behind at 5.The hazes took forever to sex and just now has shown her goodies...white hairs:). how does it all look?? The afghan is sideways. I am hoping that will turn nto a huge long cola...

IMG_0622.JPG

IMG_0623.JPG

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0625.JPG

IMG_0633.JPG

Looking good.
And that Marine Corps flag is awesome.

welcome back ms4ms...those are looking good..could you supply more info for us..what is the new room? that budd looks tasty..have you tried your product yet?..let us know how she smokes will ya

KEEP M GREEN

definitely a former marine, serving from 1980-1988. Here are a few current pics. I do not like the bushy haze plants but will like the results I'm sure. I have a 400w switchable so I hope these grow up real fast. I need the most help on the last couple weeks of flower... what to do??? My previous grows have been good seedless pot but my buds are fluffy instead of packed hard pot??? The harvest if from the afghan clone which I am happy to say survived to the end.

IMG_0649.JPG

IMG_0651.JPG

IMG_0656.JPG

hello ms4ms..and oorrah..1989-1993..you asked for help on the last weeks of flower to get harder tighter buds..well i was looking at all the pics you posted and that 400 you have .....what size is the area its lighting? looks to me like its not enough light..or you have it way 2 high...is it on chains?..thats some nice Harvest what you get off that afghan?..thanks for the pics..KEEP M GREEN

lstd will be ideal!! is that only hood you got? lst!!!

all looks well.....been wondering where you been, welcome back.

for all of the replies. I feel the answer is in the lites also. The 2 haze I have in flower have great colas on the end of the limbs and I want them tight and hard..hmmm. I will soon adjust my lite and add some fluro's for the sides.I actually forgot the dimensions of my room so I will include this later. I am actually thinking about getting another hood and running 2 400's at once, a m/h and an hps...???

Good to see we got a little fireteam size element here. 2004-2008 here. What were your MOSs? Combat Engineer here.

sorry blanco as I didn't see your post until today. I was also a 1371. So much fun I coul;d hardly bear it. I served honorably for 8 years and now uncle slam is taking care of me.write back or pm me if you so desire. I was in the "suck"(a really bad nickname for the marine corp) from 1980-1988.

hello everyone. This is an updated pic of my 2 haze x skunk girls. They are flowering like mad and have a ways to go. The big one was started in flower aug 28 and the little one aug 23 so they have been cooking for a while. The thrics are all still amber and the pistols are starting to pack on some. he best I have had anyway. I ahve feed them high phosperous fro the last 2 feeds and molasses. The big one has at least 5 long buds forming and I want them to be as thich as possible. Anymore hints to do this???

IMG_0671.JPG

Man, girls are lookin nice! Its hard to find a replacement for the excitement of the CEB, but growin some nice bud seems to be doin the trick. It's sad havin nothin to blow up tho...

thanks Blanco, this is really a bad pic. I have loosely tied a noose around the branches so they are directly under the lite. I am patiently waiting for a long flowerer(?) to get finished. I am feeding molasses and high phosperous for flower.

ms4ms said:
Greetings everyone, I am back with a new house and some plants that might make it to the end....I lost 3 ladies a few months back. I saved and will soon(?)be harvesting an afghan clone. I also have 2 haze x skunk1 that are mother and daughter and they are growing wild on me, really fast. I changed my room into one room with a switchable mh/hps digital ballast with a 400 watt lamp. The jump in watts makes a "yell" of a difference. The afghan is roughly 6weeks in flower and the haze's are right behind at 5.The hazes took forever to sex and just now has shown her goodies...white hairs:). how does it all look?? The afghan is sideways. I am hoping that will turn nto a huge long cola...

those Haze x SK#1 say there a 12-14 week flower. but it depends on phenotype a buddy had one of his go to almost 19 weeks of flower :eek: but it was very good bud. he also had a pheno that flowered in 14 weeks but its not as good as the longer flowering pheno ;)

Latest posts

Back