new grow room set up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

risktaker27

midnight toker
Reaction score
the area is 4x5 using a 1000 watt MH/HPS cool tube pretty basic set up.i know it would of been a lot easier to just go with a grow tent but that woulda been more $ than i really wanted to put into this right now $26 bucks for 10x25 foot roll of panda film verses 200 to 300 for a grow tent.im thinking the next run i will look into investing into a grow tent.i put all this together for just under $300 let me know what ya think it sould suit me just fine for what im trying to do

PICT1114.JPG

PICT1115.JPG

PICT1117.JPG

there ya go. dont forget to stand inside the GR with all the lights out to check for light leaks

come on risk what are you talking about bro why should you waste money on a grow tent now. you ready have a good set up as is .plus it should feel good to build that and not spend money.
looks good bro...

thx sin the only reason i was thinking of going with a grow tent on the next grow it only takes 10 min to set one up and take one down compared to the 10 plus hrs i spent putting this all up.i dont plan on keeping this up after i finish my grow i dont own my place just renting so i dont really feel comfortable leavin it up while im not using it

If it will do the job then yer good to go :) I wouldn't use that fan in there though, it might be a little too much and take up more room. You need to get one of the smaller pedestle fans that oscillates. Lots of green mojo for your new "tent" :)

Latest posts

Back