new grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nightnurse

nightnurse
Reaction score
Hey everyone. am new to this site. ordered and received white widow seeds from nirvana, which are now growing in my closet. eight out of ten. thanks nirvana! am also new to the growing part. got tired of spending money on an inferior product, so decided to try it on my own. any suggestions on sog method?

First allow me to welcome you,
I am just a dirt farmer, but there are many here that are very good with sog, and I'm sure you will find your answers here easily enough. Do take a few and peruse the site rules, they are few and simple. You will find that this place is full of amusement as well. Bring a good sense of Ha-Ha with you, and we'll smoke one in your honor.
:48:
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Welcome NightNurse!!:48:
U got questions then ur at the right place to get ur answers !!!
Pix help tell the story on ur grow too, when there a question!

thank you king kahuuna and flying high. i am indulging, as we speak, in your honor. may the skies be blue, and the wind at your back. or something like that.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

nightnurse said:
Hey everyone. am new to this site. ordered and received white widow seeds from nirvana, which are now growing in my closet. eight out of ten. thanks nirvana! am also new to the growing part. got tired of spending money on an inferior product, so decided to try it on my own. any suggestions on sog method?
Hey Dude,
WW, great choice and much MOJO with your grow...
SOG or...? Meaning seems to be different for many... the more MJ grown without being cramped is the best? Colas from seed /clone to bud is great? Is this what you want to do? I'm high but it sounds good to me... :D

Welcome to your new home! There's tons of great info here and plenty of chill people to smoke and chat with. Hope to see you and your greenery around the site!

Hey Night nurse,:welcome: .There is alot of information to be had and shared on here.This site has alot of very good people and info on here.So i hope you find what you are looking for.Heres a good place to look and read if you have any questions.Keep it GREEN:hubba: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ead.php?t=9396

Latest posts

Back