new grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drigh

Reaction score
hi, im considering growing. i just had one question about the area i am going to attempt to do it in,

a corner cabinet approx. 3.5' high, then one bottem side around 2.5' and the other leg about 3.5', i was going to put a falt separator in that and make like a 2.5x2.5x2 triangle space at 3.5' high.

would that be sufficiant for one plant?
what kind of yeild would i be looking at.
ventilation&lighting have been figured out.\
thanks.

I am kinda confused, we are all pot heads here, can you draw a pic or take a picture with dimensions. But from what i said is it a triangle thats 2.5' wide and 3.5' high. If so than i would sagest that you grow a dwarf plant with that much hight. Which means grab you a 50watt HPS Light and start the seeds off at 12/12. They should only grow to about 2' tall and yield you prob max an 1/2 oz.

diagram1.jpg

I am just doing this for free buds, not really selling or anything. A friend of mine has a sprout going, not sure the size or strain or anything just know it came from some dank i dont really wanna go looking for special midget plant seeds or nothing, a friend told me theres ways of growing most nay plant and manipulate it so it can be the size you need it to be.

any info or help would b greatly appreciated.

hi drigh.. try searching for "LST", "topping" or "supercropping" in the forum, lotsa' reading :)

okay, will do. by reading this stuff will it answer the inital question of that cabinet providing enough space?

I think we've had grows here in a computer case. Try searching "micro grow", also.

Latest posts

Back