New journey!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to business guys! After 1 month pause due to work and tons of things running in life I'm back. Unfortunately this run gave me only 1kg but.. this medicine is AMAZING! it hits like prime Mike Tyson . Finally after almost a month of curing buds smell AMAZING! Citrus lemony and skunk.im in love with it . Harvested at day 80, feels like 50% amber . Maybe few days earlier on next run .

Amnesia haze again, Day 3. 14 out of 17, maybe 15.. I will give on this one few more days.
This time I won't make the same mistakes, no stupid early toppings no butchering. I will use 20L pots and I will let them veg for 9 weeks due to a trip I'm going to have with my wife on 17 November and when we come back I switch them to flower. Auto watering for 9 days . Maybe they are too many for my 4x 3x3 scrogs but I prefer to toss a plant or two due to no space than empty scrog. Got compost tea (Pute's recipe) and some mycorrhiza ready for my girls.
Let's go!!!!

Ps: yeap .. I'm still finding cat hair in my buds🤣

Attachments

• 20230925_011021.jpg
    20230925_011021.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230925_010427.jpg
    20230925_010427.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 0
Back to business guys! After 1 month pause due to work and tons of things running in life I'm back. Unfortunately this run gave me only 1kg but.. this medicine is AMAZING! it hits like prime Mike Tyson . Finally after almost a month of curing buds smell AMAZING! Citrus lemony and skunk.im in love with it . Harvested at day 80, feels like 50% amber . Maybe few days earlier on next run .

Amnesia haze again, Day 3. 14 out of 17, maybe 15.. I will give on this one few more days.
This time I won't make the same mistakes, no stupid early toppings no butchering. I will use 20L pots and I will let them veg for 9 weeks due to a trip I'm going to have with my wife on 17 November and when we come back I switch them to flower. Auto watering for 9 days . Maybe they are too many for my 4x 3x3 scrogs but I prefer to toss a plant or two due to no space than empty scrog. Got compost tea (Pute's recipe) and some mycorrhiza ready for my girls.
Let's go!!!!
Yaa Sou!

Let's go!!!!

Ps: yeap .. I'm still finding cat hair in my buds🤣
Hazards of having cats

Day 7! Transplanted few days ago on 3l bags. Like the previous run this strain loves 26-27c for some reason, 24-25c makes them look sad. Using piranha tarantula and voodoo juice. Maybe next week I start compost tea.

Attachments

• 20230930_150021.jpg
    20230930_150021.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 0
Day 14 I already see some beautiful roots coming out from the bottom of those bags. Do you guys transplant when this happens or wait for a stronger root ball ? Feeding only phed water with some piranha tarantula and voodoo juice, compost tea next week. I usually top them by day 14 but this time I will wait one more week.

Attachments

• 20231007_011229.jpg
    20231007_011229.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20231007_011114.jpg
    20231007_011114.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
Day 14 I already see some beautiful roots coming out from the bottom of those bags. Do you guys transplant when this happens or wait for a stronger root ball ? Feeding only phed water with some piranha tarantula and voodoo juice, compost tea next week. I usually top them by day 14 but this time I will wait one more week.
Those are 2 weeks old?

15 days yea. Some of them looking really big but not all of them. It's the 1st time I'm using mycorrhiza with piranha tarantula and voodoo juice all together. I used to transplant from 3L to 10L after 3 weeks but this time I did that after 15 days
mycorrhiza is really good to make the roots grow , thick and white.
Sprinkle it in the new hole of the pot you trans to
Around where the rootball will sit on top of it, get some on the roots if you can Good Stuff

15 days yea. Some of them looking really big but not all of them. It's the 1st time I'm using mycorrhiza with piranha tarantula and voodoo juice all together. I used to transplant from 3L to 10L after 3 weeks but this time I did that after 15 days
Well apparently I suck this is mine that will be 2 weeks tomorrow. They look sad compaired to your. There must be real voodoo in there…lol

Attachments

• IMG_1907.jpeg
    IMG_1907.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1902.jpeg
    IMG_1902.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Well apparently I suck this is mine that will be 2 weeks tomorrow. They look sad compaired to your. There must be real voodoo in there…lol
Bro what kind of dirt you use? I prefer a light mix with maybe perlite up to 30-40%. A lot of perlite helps early stage. Use smaller pots early like those paper cups so you can water every 3 days . Girls need tons of oxygen (perlite helps on that) and their biggest enemy is too much water.

I like using a scale early to find out how much water seedlings drink aday so I won't overwater and freak them out. Sry for bad English hope i helped a little

Last edited:
Bro what kind of dirt you use? I prefer a light mix with maybe perlite up to 30-40%. A lot of perlite helps early stage. Use smaller pots early like those paper cups so you can water every 3 days . Girls need tons of oxygen (perlite helps on that) and their biggest enemy is too much water.

I like using a scale early to find out how much water seedlings drink aday so I won't overwater and freak them out. Sry for bad English hope i helped a little

exactly ….HP ProMix with mycorrhizae is a good choice for soil off the shelf

we have grown in 100% Perlite with excellent results

but yeah , your babies are looking healthy

Fox farms the happy frog but repurposed it from last grow. I dump it is a big kiddy pool add pearlite, 1 cup sea bird guano, 1 bag worm castings, 1 cup bone meal and One large bag of compost.

exactly ….HP ProMix with mycorrhizae is a good choice for soil off the shelf

we have grown in 100% Perlite with excellent results

but yeah , your babies are looking healthy
I will try that for my next grow or maybe when I up pot. Ty

Latest posts

Back