NEW Medical grower.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUM

Reaction score
My body's getting to old to do my grow my meds anymore. So I am getting a younger man to grow for me this year. Seams like a nice honest man. But he's telling me that I recive one (1) oz. pr. mo. That just don't sound right. I'm thinking 70% to myself 30% grower, or at least 60% 40%. He also dos'nt want me to see the grow site eather. But I sure would like all of your views on this matter befor me. Thanks.

That's a tough one FUM. Even at 50-50 you should be able to get more than 1 oz. a month, assuming he isn't growing by candlelight.

-SSF

that's how it rolls up here fum.
you get your script recommendation, he sells whatever extra.
most the people i know just keep their 'patient' from running out. *usually a small amount of the crop ;)

not seing the place, well that's pretty common too, and i'd ask the same of you. (from a growers view, it's annoying as hell when they have some patient stopping by all the time)

not real big on it myself. but i think you're off your rocker hoping for 70% (or even a 50/50 split. though depending on the script size, if it's real big, maybe)
you're going to have to set something up before hand, possibly with someone you know to do it as you want above i think.

It's around 2oz a month here for most of us, some like myself do more than that when and if we can. Electricity, nutes, soil, lighting equipment replacement etc etc....costs really rise up fast. Most people I talk to can't believe they get 2 free oz a month and are really happy.....I know it doesn't sound right, but....

I'm just trying to be fair to everyone here. I for sure don't want to disrespect the hand that feeds me. So from what I get from you all is that 50/50 is a respectfull request. I really appreciate all your input and I hope that my new grower goes along this respectfull request. I will let you what heppends here. Green blessings.

Fum, I bet it is hard going from growing your own to buying. That would be a drag. Sorry you can't grow anymore, big bummer we all will face sometime.
Good luck.

For sure it's a bummer getting to old for work sucks bad. Man I love to watch my gals grow and mature into useable meds for my patients and myself. Right down to raising worm beds, mixing soil to be all organic materal maling sure that we don't smoke no junk weed. Getting old sucks, so live a good life while you can. and don't make high jumps, it will weck your back when you get older.lol.Take care of your bodies and live a long life.

I'm not so sure I understand this correctly.

Are you saying split the cost of the entire operation 50/50 or the dried product?

If you're the patient and all you're getting is 1oz per month it doesn't seem fair to me for you to be paying anything at all for the equipment considering he's going to sell the rest and continually make money off your investment, when all you're getting is a single OZ.

If that's the case, and you're getting a single oz a month how many plants is this person planning on growing? 1 every month in succession? if he's doing everything right he's gonna get more than 4 times the amount he's giving you monthly.

I personally wouldn't want people showing up at the grow either to check it out. Plus it's never a good idea to have loads of people know where the site is.

Bottom line for me here though, Is that if i understood what you were talking about correctly it sounds like you'd be getting ripped off.

If you're talking about splitting the profit from the leftovers 50/50 that's a different story.

If you're the patient and all you're getting is 1oz per month it doesn't seem fair to me for you to be paying anything at all for the equipment considering he's going to sell the rest and continually make money off your investment, when all you're getting is a single OZ.

If that's the case, and you're getting a single oz a month how many plants is this person planning on growing? 1 every month in succession? if he's doing everything right he's gonna get more than 4 times the amount he's giving you monthly.

:yeahthat:

I pay for all expenses with my deals, the patient only needs show up for their product.

I personally wouldn't want people showing up at the grow either to check it out. Plus it's never a good idea to have loads of people know where the site is.

That would be personal preference, but I'm OK with my patients coming over and checking out the gals...if the lights are on! Might be a good idea to find out why you can't check out the grow at least once or something, FUM, there may be a good reason!

Let's see if we can get this stright. Grower is paying everything. He's may grow 6 plants for me although he dose have a few more patients at grow site(s). I'm still thinking that a 50/50 is reasonable. One (1) oz. per. mo. then a 50/50 split at harvest time. I don't care if I don't recive monthly ! oz. for awhile,what ever. My thinking is to have meds at home just in case something bad happens and "they" close him down. I'm NOT going to run out of my medications by God. No way. This whold thing kind of scares me. A lot of things to work out. I really thank you guys for your input. It truley help me. I would lk 2 c the gals a few times to see what we're working with.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOK that makes sense now. I got confused reading what different people were saying and I think i muddled it up in my own head.

Yea if you're getting a single oz per month and then half the harvest every 8-12 weeks depending on strain requirements that's a great deal.

I don't know about how it gets done medically in other places since i'm in Canada I just grow for my own medical use currently, but I am allowed to provide for 2 people total. If that's the case here I would see no reason in not allowing a patient to check in and see how everything is going, especially if half of the product is going to be yours anyway. That MORE than entitles you at the very least to check in on your own half. It just gets messy when someone is providing for a number of people and they don't have a dispensary type of establishment to either provide from, or sell product to, to provide for patients specifically.

FUM said:
Let's see if we can get this stright. Grower is paying everything. He's may grow 6 plants for me although he dose have a few more patients at grow site(s). I'm still thinking that a 50/50 is reasonable. One (1) oz. per. mo. then a 50/50 split at harvest time. I don't care if I don't recive monthly ! oz. for awhile,what ever. My thinking is to have meds at home just in case something bad happens and "they" close him down. I'm NOT going to run out of my medications by God. No way. This whold thing kind of scares me. A lot of things to work out. I really thank you guys for your input. It truley help me. I would lk 2 c the gals a few times to see what we're working with.

Quite honestly, if I could get that deal, I'd quit growing and let them do it all, it's a lot of work and little time off.

Just this alone sounds too good to be true. You're saying you pay nothing. Put in absolutely no work. Get half of final harvest. AND 8-12 oz in the meantime. Solely for handing the guy your recommendation? NO ONE would grow if that was the case. Just my .02

:yeahthat:

where do i need to move to get this fellow to grow for me :D

Latest posts

Back