new mommy...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vampvixin

vampvixin
Reaction score
Ok I start this journal as the proud new mommy of 4 toddlers and 8 newborn sprouts! For my journal Im gonna number my babies,damn I thought all moms could tell kids apart.LOL Gonna have to excuse spelling and grammar...I thought I used to spell better b4 pot...hhhm ? maybe there is some truth to this stuff killkng brain cells.least Im studing science or would this be ag?Oh yes I cant type worth beans either. gonna be amzed if any1 can get this.lmao so plant #1 has 4 full leafs and is 8 cm tall. gotta find a ruler with inches lol guess my math sucks too.any1 care to convert for me?lol #2 is 8 cm 4 full leafs and 2 new ones. hey is this supossed to say leaves? Bet my english major grad student daughter would die to see all these english mistakes oh yeah the pot factor too. anyways plant # 3 is only 5 cm with 4 medium sized leafs. and plant 4 is a sick lil fellow is is a transplantee 2 cm and only 2 lil leafs. now for specifics i use radom seeds mircle grow liquid every now and then. and i try to collect rain water is it just me or does rain water make the lil kiddies have a major growth spurt? natural liigh although i am wondering if i should use my 150 watt snake lamps for inside one?pics coming soon.. cyber-see ya later

That conversion would come out 8cm = 3.14 inches, good start, and yes rain water is great for your LiL Darlings as long as there are no contaminants in it like the oil slick you get collecting rain off of asphalt shingles on a roof. Can't wait to see some pics of the family.

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

thanks 4 interest....kewl how all potheads <term of affection> are so relaxed and friendly I luv it! and guess what my lil angels r looking even bigger in only few hours I love mother nature! actually the 4 inside havent changed too much....wish i didnt have nosey neighbors

Hey who can tell me when i can tell if my plants r female or male? i mean how soon?

Latest posts

Back