new smoker qestion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fortheo

Reaction score
So the other day my brother brings over some type of hawaiian weed and asks me to smoke with him( I had smoked before this on different ocassions , but not enough to really effect me)

anyways so I take three or four hits of this , then we put it out cause we were about to see pinapple express ( great movie). At this point im sitting in the car and the upper half of my head starts to swell, while my body goes sluggish. I walked into the theatre heavy stepping as if i was drunk.

After the head swelling everything fine, the movie was great i felt great and was just really relaxed.

now to the problem just yesterday I smoked a different type of weed with my friend and it made me reall jittery , like i just couldnt sit still at all..... and it really wasnt as enjoyable as the first time was.

was the short time of head swelling normal for the first time ? ..... and if any one knows what was up with me getting the jitters the other time let me know................sorry about the blatant newb questions.

marijuana affects different people in different ways, not all have the same effects. There are different types of strains, hybrids, and all, some give you a body high, where others give you an energetic high (indicas vs sativas). First time I smoked, I had a headache, then got the munchies after feeling like I was drunk, even tho I had never drank before I smoked lol. That is about it man, just don't toke too much your first few times and you will be set. Know your limits and try again, ask what strain it is, indica or sativa, you want the indica if you are looking for a relaxing type of buzz. Good luck... happy smoking.

Thank you... I love blowing it out like that and sucking it through my nose it brings in fresh air...

Latest posts

Back