New 'super-elite' hybrid strains...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedwoodsman

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
High Group,

I've been doing lots of reading/study/research about lots of new strains.
I am working for my PhD in 'Herbology...(ya).

Check out 'seedfinder' online, they are the Google of Weed!

- Has anybody grown any of the newer super-elite hybrids, that I was reading about?
Strains such as:Warlock, MK Ultra Wreck, LSD :D , Alaskan Ice (ok, not so new but suppossedly waay strong(?), 2046, Ed Rosenthal Super Bud, AK-48, or how 'bout Killer New Haven x Freezeland. (Is that 'New Haven, Connecticut???) !

According to measurements, most of those strains have THC that ranges 29%, 24%, 25% 20%, etc!

My Mind is Drooling at the thought......:ignore: :holysheep: :woohoo:

Jus' thought that I'd toss my ideas out into the Weed-U-Verse to see what I'd hear back!

Stonedwoodsman...out... :vap-Bong_smoker: :D

Plenty will range you from an adv of 20%+ if grown properly.

I didnt know these Strains were Super Elite!

WeedHopper said:
I didnt know these Strains were Super Elite!

Hi Group,

Well, after reading about 10,000 strains, on "seedfinders" site, that's how they dscribe some of these strains. (Check this one out folks, if you don't already know about it)!

Especially the Ed Rosenthal Super Bud & 2046!

I've never even seen anything written in High Times magazine about this 2046 strain(?).

Anybody know anything about these two strains?

Thankx & 420!

stonedwoodsman

When first starting out, my first concern would be something that is easy to grow and clone. The quality of the plant is largely dependent on how good a job you do growing it. I personally wouldn't recommend any "super elite" (I translate this mean expensive) strains. Something that is forgiving and easy to grow and that has the kind of high you like is what I would recommend.

check out cannazon if ya want "elites"

imo you'd be better off going for one of the more accessible strains( a nice indica-dom) you mentioned above to cut your teeth on. Stay away from long-blooming sats, typically their more fussier then a greenhorn would like straight outta the gate, if ya dig.

Latest posts

Back