New to MJPassion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Love2GrowLove2Smoke

Marijuana......Live Life.
Reaction score
Hey all hows it goin,just recently signed up to this wonderful site,been browsing the growjournals for a few days and theyre pretty damn awesome keen to get my own little crop up there hopefully this afternoon.
Cant Believe i hadnt found this site years back....so much usefull information here,but anyways i hope to meet a few of you's and hopefully learn a thing or 2,Cheers.

Your name and I have a lot in common :p. haha. Welcome to the site man and we hope you enjoy the forum with us :farm:

cheers man i see you've just joined also,hope we can teach each other a thing or 2 =]

i also just joined recently i think this is an awsom site ,, and just reading diferent threads and such you can really tell the mod's and others really no their stuff this is a good site for learning and im an outdoor grower but im really starting to pick up on the indoor stuff just from reading,, looks like ill be sticking to this site,,welcome here and have fun.

Welcome to MP. Glad to have ya here and hope to see ya around. Enjoy the site! ;)

Yea man I also wished I found this site long time ago, Would of helped my alot in my previos outdoor grows.
Welcome cuz.

Hey, like the others say... welcome aboard.

I'm new here, too. Pretty cool site, awesome pics (drooling) and some very friendly folks. Loads of great information. I wish I'd found it sooner, too.

Wheeler :)

Welcome,theres alot of good people on here and alot of very good info to be had and shared.Hope to see you around:dancing:

Latest posts

Back