Newbie grower- Veteran self medicator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dragracer

The Fast One
Reaction score
hello to all...have been lurking a bit ,just joined yesterday. I am starting a DWC and hope to get some good tips from all the wisdom here. Have a few questions that I will post in appropriate areas and look forward to hearing from you all. I still can't believe the enormous interest and participation in this hobby, it is incredible. I have dabbled for over 35 years and it is astounding the level of expertise available. Keep up the good work and look forward to a lond relationship on here...Thanks :peace:

Welcome to MP. Gonna find a lot of help here!

welcome drag racer im new myself , loving the info and ppl ive come across so far! :D:D:D

Thanks fellow growers, I hope to learn a lot from this site and hopefully contribute a little too...seems like an okay place compared to a few other sites I have been lurking on.. :guitar: :joint:

dragracer said:
Thanks fellow growers, I hope to learn a lot from this site and hopefully contribute a little too...seems like an okay place compared to a few other sites I have been lurking on.. :guitar: :joint:

Oh it's a lot better then okay....:)

Latest posts

Back