next top model winner stoned and naked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

viper

Reaction score
8 Dec 2009 -Adrianne Curry America's Next Top Model winner, recently announced via Twitter her favorite way to spend a Sunday: playing World of Warcraft "butt naked" and "stoned."

Last Sunday she tweeted:

"Jumping into shower. Going to spend my afternoon playing World Of Warcraft butt naked&stoned. Perfect Sunday!" She also took and tweeted out a picture of herself wearing a headset, sans clothes.

Free publicity? I'd watch her play. Hell, I'd bring the good buds and papers.

imagine the fantasies conjured up by millions of virgin WoW players around the world after reading this on twitter...i hate that game....it sux.....bad...unless your a virgin.

:postpicsworthless:
PUFF MONKEY said:
imagine the fantasies conjured up by millions of virgin WoW players around the world after reading this on twitter...i hate that game....it sux.....bad...unless your a virgin.

It is a horrible game. You have to pay a membership to play. You have no idea the grown men who play this game. I use to go to the rigs and them guys would sit around all day doing nothing in the game.

Couple of my friends are die hard WoW players...not for me. Give me Burnout, Assassins creed, or something with a good storyline :)

Me and the wife love getting blasted and playing Rock Band and Guitar Hero Metallica...I can play guitar and sing fine but i can't play the drums stoned at all....

I can't play guitar hero for nothing. The Ol'lady loves it. She's pretty good when not stoned.

battlefield 2!!!!!!!!!!!!......you'll live buddy...now get back to the fight!!!!

NOW we can have some perspective on this post...:p

adrianne-curry-playboy-mansion-01.jpg

Adrianne-Curry-small.jpg

The BF series hl yeah! I use to love Desert Combat for BF1942. My dad does AI support and maps for it still.
dirtyolsouth said:
NOW we can have some perspective on this post...:p
:goodposting:

^i like perspective DOS^.:hubba: ...benny, i'd bring the bud, AND, let her win...:D ...

Latest posts

Back