NIACIN!took it to pass a test and my skin is burnin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary Ganja

Learning to Cultivate
Reaction score
is my skin supposed to burn?my buddy said I am supposed to.I haven't smoked in about 3 weeks.I was a pretty heavy smoker.wat I wanna know is how long does it take for niacin to clean out ur system?I took two pills today and I take the test tomorrow morning?

The cleansing effects of niacin have never been proven well enough for me to take massive quantities of the stuff. Your skin will burn and itch after ingesting the pills. I'm quite sure that taking big doses of that stuff isn't the least bit healthy for you. If it does work, I'm not sure how long it would take to clean out your system but I don't recommend it. Did you know that the pee test was coming ahead of time? If so, I would have quit smoking then and just drank plenty of water and exercised to rid the body naturally of the THC. THC is stored in the fatty cells of your body. Metabolism and % of body fat are big determining factors in how long the drug will stay in your system. I can smoke a joint and pass a piss test in 3 days without any kind of cleanser but I am in superb shape due to my job and all I drink is water. No soda or anything like that. My metabolism is also in overdrive so I have no body fat.

I hope you pass the test. I will have my fingers crossed for you my friend. Keep us posted. Good luck once again. Take care.

http://www.medicinenet.com/niacin-oral/article.htm
This medication may cause flushing and a feeling of warmth about the face and neck within the first two hours of taking a dose. Itching, tingling, or headache may occur as well. These effects should subside as your body adjusts to the medication. Stomach upset, heartburn, nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea may also occur. Report promptly any of these effects if they persist or worsen. Unlikely but report promptly: vision problems, dark urine, stomach (abdominal) pain, yellowing eyes or skin, irregular heartbeat, black stools, increased urination, muscle aches/pains. In the unlikely event you have an allergic reaction to this drug, seek immediate medical attention. Symptoms include: rash, swelling, dizziness, fainting, trouble breathing. To minimize the flushing effect (redness, itch) take a plain (not enteric-coated) 325 mg aspirin tablet (or other NSAIDs such as ibuprofen) 30 minutes before each niacin dose. After a few weeks, this flushing effect should stop occurring, or decrease in intensity. Also, avoid alcohol or hot beverages near the time of the niacin dose. Consult your doctor or pharmacist. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.

hahah no one listens, it doesnt workbut oh well, BURN!!

Niacin has the potential to remove triglycerides from the body, however, it must be taken for an extended period of time to do so. A single doesage is NOT going to do it. But yes, it's not worth taking, it will do just as much as flushing your body with water.

sry it wont help thc flush any faster, shouldn't have smoked. It feels like it could be working but in actuality, its very very harmfull to the body + most people dont drink enough water anyways, so use that..

lol yea take it and look like a lobster and feel like the sun for nothing

diet pills and metobolism booster man all the way

down them with 4-5 bottles of gatorade and you pass

also weight and your lifestyle is a factor

more active you are faster thc is peeed out

seeing how it sticks to fat cells

With Niacin, a cold shower will be your best friend.

ive taken lots of niacin, drank a crap load of water to the point where my piss looks like actual water. when u get to that point theres so little THC in your actual urine because its so diluted that it wont register on most urine drug test.. i got a drug test tomorrow and of course im freakin out as well.. i just smoked yesterday but ive done this once before and passed.. i plan to use water + Niacin + Surejell + some exercise. tell you what tho.. soon as i piss in that cup im haulin *** home for a fatty bowl of this sour D thats been teasing me..

my last job i tried the fake urine.. it was to cold when they got it even tho i had in between my legs up by the personals... they said i would have to retake in an hour.. soo i drank about 14 , 10oz dixie cups full of ice cold water piss looked like i just went in the bathroom and put sink water in there well i started work the next day and they never said crap about my drug test even tho i had blazed 10 bowls the day before.

im also real skinny and have never had weight problems ever..

If your going to have to take a bunch of test i would invest in this little device called the urinater. Its a batter powered pouch that you can put synthetic urine in and it keeps it at exactly 98.7 deg. And really easy to use. trust me, i work at as a architect for big company with random drug test. never failed...

Do you have a link to where we could get these urinators? That would be great my friend. Take care.

Latest posts

Back