nirvana-shop.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EmeraldBlitz

Reaction score
I ordered White Widow from here on 12/21.
On 12/25 the package was shipped.
On 01/17 the package was received.
As stated it was stealthy. Bubble wrap packaging with a holiday stocking inside. Even a holiday card. Though I was somewhat worried that after such a long time in shipping it was lost (23 days). Glad to have finally gotten it.

Next step is to germinate some and see how they grow!

Will update when I receive the shipment as well as germ ratios, growth, and yield.

Do you know if Nirvana ships to Canada?
Thanks,Dro:cool2:

I would assume so.Their new advertiing ploy is "Nirvana Global"

On another note I have heard good things for nirvanas White Widow. I hope it was a good choice.:hubba:

do you guys now if this shop ever got their crap back to normal? i know recently there was a lot of com[plaints of peeps not getint their seeds and bad customer service afterwards...be careful

I hope so! I came here and saw tbg and mutt doing their ww grow. I think they both said theirs was from nirvana.

Firepower said:
do you guys now if this shop ever got their crap back to normal? i know recently there was a lot of com[plaints of peeps not getint their seeds and bad customer service afterwards...be careful

I been trying to reach them all day today and nobody would answer the phones:mad:Maybe there closed for the holidays:confused2:
Also I tried there online customer sevice and it says that it's temperaly down:hairpull:
Dro:cool2:

EmeraldBlitz said:
I hope so! I came here and saw tbg and mutt doing their ww grow. I think they both said theirs was from nirvana.
The original was...this grow is F2's but parents came from nirvana about 2 yrs ago.

There is always a delay on seeds this time of year. Mail is crazy. I try to avoid getting seeds until after the new year. myself.

Mutt said:
The original was...this grow is F2's but parents came from nirvana about 2 yrs ago.

There is always a delay on seeds this time of year. Mail is crazy. I try to avoid getting seeds until after the new year. myself.

how many differnt phenos showed in the f2? were they worth breeding?

Latest posts

Back