nirvana strains.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jungle

kind bud
Reaction score
Well my next purchase will be from Nirvana. I've been looking over their strains. I'd like a trippy one. Tjhinking of Full Moon...And a white strain...toss up between ice and Chrystal....And a fruity one....that blackberry and bubbleicious sound awsxome. Any objections? Can't wait!

Maybe everyone of these will be the ticket.

I recommend the Ak48 for sure. Ive also grown their Afghani, Blue Mystic, White Rhino, Papaya, and loved them all. The AK was my favorite though. Right now I am growing their Top 44, Pure Power Plant, AK, and Northern Lights x Shiva. They all seem to be great genetics.

I have the ice and ww from them but havent grown them yet...good luck chosing!!

jungle said:
Well my next purchase will be from Nirvana. I've been looking over their strains. I'd like a trippy one. Tjhinking of Full Moon...And a white strain...toss up between ice and Chrystal....And a fruity one....that blackberry and bubbleicious sound awsxome. Any objections? Can't wait!

Maybe everyone of these will be the ticket.

I have a bubblicious mom, sister and cousin that i keep, and dad pollen too. I Love it. I have a blue mystic mom, beautiful plants the blue mystic, really consistent pheno's, not as huge as my papaya's and lovely smelling with the berry's and earth combo, some more or less than others, you would do well searching for the mom you want. I have two NL's in veg, you don't need to find a winner with the NL, they all are good, all indy's and all about the same high, im just hoping one of them is female for my next run. I have a papaya mom, she makes big sturdy plants that needs lots of room to grow fat stickies, thick strong stalks, they all smell the same, same wider growth pattern too, heavy producer, well much more than the bub's.

I'd go with the Bubbilicious for high/up/happy/buzzy and Papaya for stoned/sedated/eyes crossed. Not keen on the white strains at Nirvana, i hate the WW and i have a much nicer 'white' from Mandela Seeds.... another not too expensive seed company you might look at.

AK48 Bubblelicious Northern lights Full Moon and Blue Mistic will be good. I never grew northern light before, Bubblelicious is bubble gum x juicy fruit, a fruity one, Full Moon is trippy, Blue mystic has white widow in it, maybe some blueberry? And AK48 maybe the big one hitter? Does anyone like the feminized seeds?

maineharvest said:
I recommend the Ak48 for sure. Ive also grown their Afghani, Blue Mystic, White Rhino, Papaya, and loved them all. The AK was my favorite though. Right now I am growing their Top 44, Pure Power Plant, AK, and Northern Lights x Shiva. They all seem to be great genetics.

I have heard that the AK strains are quite odorous...is this true? I would love to grow some AK, but low odor is a concern for me.

I grew their Aurora Indica three times, it is an excellent indica, and mainly indica from the phenos: a short plant, hardly any branching, natural lollipopper, terrifically strong body-stone. I'm now trying their Blue Mystic and the growth rate has been phenomenal, up to 2" per day, fat stalks 3/8" diameter at 2 ft height. Huge wide fan leaves 7" across. Very vigorous!

Has any one out there grown nirvanas blackberry.. if so how was the high, and to grow?? or atleast anyone hear anything about it??
LH

man I want that blue mystic...I have way too many strains right now tho...sigh..time is on my side...yes it is...time....

2Dog said:
time is on my side...yes it is...time....
Okay Mick 040609-mick-jagger-1.jpg...:D

ok heres my choices now.
1. ak 48
2. aurora Indica
3. Swiss Cheese
4. Full Moon
5 Bubbleicious
6. Northern Lights
7. White Rino or white castle

a body of mine said he had some white rino and was the best hes had.

He grew a power kush from one that i gave him and he says the plant is awsome. Lots of nice colors, Covered with tricomes, Gets them really high. Says hed grow it again. Well my ufo light just arrived from, ups so I will go plug it in. Thanks for the help on the strains.

nirvanas bubblelicious is good, real good. never had that stand out bub pheno though. lil fruity taste thats it. just started germ of their citral. looked hard @ full moon & urban poison for sativa buzz. thats all i can help w/.

Latest posts

Back