No Nutes to Late Flower Nutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dubblehue

Reaction score
Hey guys.
Let me preface this question by stating that the lady in question has received no nutes during her flowering period.

Will adding a diluted dose of a bloom nute once, a few weeks before harvest help add bulk to the buds and at the same time be relatively tasteless after harvest and cure?

See picture of the lady in question below.

IMG_0248.JPG

If you havnt given it any nutes yet than doing it now will for sure help it. She should love the extra food. As far as not tasting it pretty much depends on the strength of the nute and how good you cure your final product. Go for it for sure. Its nitrogen that I taste most in my ferts. The higher the N content the more you will taste it. But being a bloom nute that shouldnt be to high.

Caretaker said:
If you havnt given it any nutes yet than doing it now will for sure help it. She should love the extra food. As far as not tasting it pretty much depends on the strength of the nute and how good you cure your final product. Go for it for sure. Its nitrogen that I taste most in my ferts. The higher the N content the more you will taste it. But being a bloom nute that shouldnt be to high.

Thanks for the encouragement. Does everyone else agree for the most part?

dubblehue said:
Hey guys.
Let me preface this question by stating that the lady in question has received no nutes during her flowering period.

Sheesh.

It could have been double the size at least.

Want quality bud?

Treat MJ with respect.

:peace:

HippyInEngland said:
Sheesh.

It could have been double the size at least.

Want quality bud?

Treat MJ with respect.

I didn't give her nutes because I had an awful time flushing them out of my last grow.....it tasted like yuk, and the ashes turned nasty black and clogged up my pipe. I flushed and flushed for two weeks and used clearex and still it was pretty rough. in fact this plant is larger than that one was, so for the most part I'm pleased with the results.

dubblehue said:
so for the most part I'm pleased with the results.

Im pleased your pleased :)

But using different nutes would have given different results.

We have all had the non burn black ash at some time of our smoking experience.

Blanking everything out isnt the answer.

Moving on is.

Latest posts

Back