no power, cable or internet. MP withdrawals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mendo local

Med Grower
Reaction score
Man, survived a huge storm here in Ca , lost power and cable/internet for 5 days. Just about went crazy without you all. Glad to be back online and see what you all have been upto.

Welcome back ML. :)

Did you have a growing going then? If so, how did it fare?

The weather has been crazy lately. I am in the southern US and it's been like spring!

SmokinMom said:
Welcome back ML. :)

Did you have a growing going then? If so, how did it fare?

The weather has been crazy lately. I am in the southern US and it's been like spring!

Ya I did have a grow going, 6th week of flower. My babies were in the dark for 5 days straight. Humidity was upto 90% most of the time and temp was around 45 deg. could get any air moving, so they had stale air for the whole time. and no light to warm the room.

Figured it might have been a big loss. But to my surprise they did fine. I have been looking for mold or other problems, but have not found anything except for a mite problem. I think mites thrive in the dark based on this experience.

Anyhow all is up and running, light, air and water. Thank god for small miracles.

Latest posts

Back