no title

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunsmoke

class of 78"
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Just got released from the hosp. The other day haven't posted lately.
I get out and find that I'be been ripped off pretty good. A guy I have known for years split up with his live in girl and left with a lot of equiptment on loan from me plus all the weed etc.
I cant believe I did not see this in him - over15yrs hanging out tending plants partying fishing. ( before I became disabled). I guess he knew I cant do anything about it and don't have much time left to waste chasing him down. I just wish he had not taken ALL of my weed.
When I am in the hospital I always lay there looking forward to a doobie when I get home. That and seeing my family.

Not that its any consultation, it karma will take care of that douchebag.

What a creep, jeez, is there no honor among pot growers? I thought there was. So sorry that happened to you.. I hope you can get a joint, stat.

With friends like that, who needs enemies ? Sorry to hear this happened, he`ll get his come uppings

Bastage needs his butt kicked.

Way late but thanks everyone. Bad scene I guess he was afraid the law was on the way hence the scorched earth policy. Still --- no call or anything.
I have been servicing our ac units at both buildings here it is getting pretty hot. It was 70 yesterday. It looks like a tornado went through the property - the last half of winter everything outside gets neglected. I don't even shovel snow after January.
I will work something out. I do still have my considerable seed collection. Another guy I know is growing me some seeds as we speak black domini x afghani and black Domini x ni. This for my headaches but I will.now have to set up another grow I guess. Black dom. Is excellent headachenmedicine - at least for mine. Nothing else is close. It doesn't yield well for me anyway so crossing with aft. And nl are attempts to boost yield without loosing that headache targeting trait. I will just have to smoke seedy weed for a while. Black domina numbs you right behind you're eyes.
Later

Latest posts

Back