Nobody@All's First Grow - Send The Green MoJo This Way Please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The lights look clean. This is cool because it's like an all around grow, inside and out. They look great! You should have some killer buds!

Dozingoffaroundthecorner said:
The lights look clean. This is cool because it's like an all around grow, inside and out. They look great! You should have some killer buds!

:D Thanks!

So far, so good.....I got the rest of them into the bigger 4 gallon square pots today. They were all getting a bit crowded in the round ones. I also put up a trellis and attached it to the reflector 1" below the lights. That should prevent any more leaf burns from the sudden growth spurts right into the lights without sacrificing the adjustability.

Well.....been a couple of weeks since I've been able to post any updates. Now I've got some free time since I had to harvest a week or so early. My plants got hit with spider mites. It's been really warm the last month or so.....80-85+ and no AC, leaving me with no options but to put the plants outside during the part of the day. The little bas***ds got hold and I didn't notice soon enough. Here's a couple of pics at the end of week 4...they made it to the end of week 5 before I chopped 'em down and threw them into a tub of water for curing. I'll be drying them out next weekend.

Plant 1 End of Week 4 001.jpg

Plant 2 End of Week 4 002.jpg

Plant 6 End of Week 4 004.jpg

Plant 6 End of Week 4 002.jpg

Plant 6 End of Week 4 005.jpg

This effectively ends this CFL grow. The next round will be in a new setup. I've got an 8'x8'x8' shed coming next weekend along with a 600W digital HID setup and can fan/carbon filter. Along with my existing 400W digital HID cooltube, 4 65W Florex, 2 100W Florex and pair of 265 cfm blowers....AND the new AC unit I'm going to get @ lunch....I should be able to grow a plant or two without the heartache.....hopefully.

Latest posts

Back