Northern Lights by Barney's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godtea

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone out there is growing Nortern Lights anymore?
Is that too old school nowadays ?
I was looking at Mandala and think I'll get Satori ,Kalicharka , Hashberry ,and Speed Queen .
While I was at it I might get Northern Lights by Barney's .
Any opinions on this ,am I wasteing my time with the NL? (know it by rep only never seen it )
Any other suggestions as far as what Mandala has to offer?

I grew NL a long time ago, from the seed bank. I always thought it had a lot going for it.

theres a selection of them on gipsy nirvana, i have a few going now.. some still veggin 1 in 12/12.. really varied phenotypes though.. i was thinking of ordering satori and sadhu for my next . those are mandala seeds

godtea said:
I was wondering if anyone out there is growing Nortern Lights anymore?
Is that too old school nowadays ?
I was looking at Mandala and think I'll get Satori ,Kalicharka , Hashberry ,and Speed Queen .
While I was at it I might get Northern Lights by Barney's .
Any opinions on this ,am I wasteing my time with the NL? (know it by rep only never seen it )
Any other suggestions as far as what Mandala has to offer?

seedsman nl is really good, only 35 bucks or so for 10, barneys are good at breeding no doubt and there seeds have a perfect germination rate with me, i tired out their cherry bomb and sweet tooth and i was going to give their northern lights a go but they were out of stock of those when i went to the shop.

i have grown a few crops of Nirvana's NL X Shiva.

I'm high smokin dat stuff now...i think barneys tho fo sho

nl is good, low odor- nice yeild and nice bag appeal. id grow it agian. i might do NL outdoors this yr along with some ww.

I'm growing NV NL at the moment. Single stalk plant with fat, dark indy leaves. Just put her into flower today.

hey TOA I thanked you but you got shafted

Latest posts

Back