Northern Lights !!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jao33333

Reaction score
Just thought I would share a picture of one of my Norther Lights Girl Thanks JJ:)

100_1770 (3).jpg

Those are some really loooong leaves... looks good man..

nice buds!

Thought i would share a picture of one of my Norther Lights Girl
Thanks JJ :D

100_1735 (2).JPG

100_1742 (2).JPG

Ummm as I said earlier nice plant... My post was deleted... It has very long leaves...

MindzEye said:
Ummm as I said earlier nice plant... My post was deleted... It has very long leaves...
Thank you, she has huge fan leaves the picture dose'nt do it so you can see. She is about 42 days into flower !!

Ya know... as long as NL has been around when it comes right down to it a classic is a classic is a classic... That plant looks amazing... :aok: Nice job... you, your plant and Mother Nature make a great team. Absolutely drop-dead gorgeous!

Happy Harvesting!

dirtyolsouth said:
Ya know... as long as NL has been around when it comes right down to it a classic is a classic is a classic... That plant looks amazing... :aok: Nice job... you, your plant and Mother Nature make a great team. Absolutely drop-dead gorgeous!

Happy Harvesting!
Thank you Drityolsouth, I hope to have some more pics of my other NL Girls in a week or so. They are a bit trickier to get pictures of seeing how location is not really Camra Flash friendly, if you know what I mean. I just harvested two lower limbs of my only White Rhino that made it She is about 56 days into flower and about a week left to go for the Rest of her. Ps here is a Picture of my White Rhino

100_1619 (2).JPG

pretty rhino! looks so good that everything around it looks blah

Just wonted to share another Norther Lights Picture. She is about 32 days into Flower. JJ:)

100_1648 (4).JPG

Nice plant... it looks like it belongs there with the tropical fauna...

Rock ON!:headbang2:

shes a beauty and very stealth..loves it!

dirtyolsouth said:
Nice plant... it looks like it belongs there with the tropical fauna...

Rock ON!:headbang2:
Thank you Dirtyolsouth, I did luck out with finding this spot. I have another NL Girl close to this one it blends in even more. I included a picture off Her also. Its a deffinite where's Waldo !!

100_1651 (2).JPG

Wow man, they are hidden well... I swear that vegetation in the back ground looks like Florida!! wait you have a bone fish in your avatar... I bet this is in Florida..

MindzEye said:
Wow man, they are hidden well... I swear that vegetation in the back ground looks like Florida!! wait you have a bone fish in your avatar... I bet this is in Florida..
It's a SNOOK !!! Thanks:D I lucked out with the right vegetation around.

100_1645 (2).JPGAnother attempt in sharing some picture of my Norther Light Girls. Not to sure why my outdoors post have been placed in the indoor forum besides the one that i posted there. Enjoy JJ:D

Attachments

• 100_1771 (2).JPG
    100_1771 (2).JPG
    246.4 KB · Views: 34
  • 100_1647 (2).JPG
    100_1647 (2).JPG
    460.2 KB · Views: 39
jao33333 said:
It's a SNOOK !!! Thanks:D I lucked out with the right vegetation around.

My bad, its a small pic Lol.... And yeah those are the very stealth outdoor grows, you did it smart, plants scattered and they blend in...

I do miss catching 80lb amber jacks... Oh to be on the gulf again!!

MindzEye said:
My bad, its a small pic Lol.... And yeah those are the very stealth outdoor grows, you did it smart, plants scattered and they blend in...

I do miss catching 80lb amber jacks... Oh to be on the gulf again!!
Nothing like a good tug on the line from an Amber Jack , Off Shore wrecks can be fun. I love my Snook-in. Your right about on spreading them Girls out. One her one there i like to say. Thank You JJ :D

Latest posts

Back