NOS – New Old Stoner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Atlascasketco

Reaction score
Hello MG folk,
I'm an old stoner returning to the cannabis social community.
I met my first joint in the Spring of '77. The original Star Wars was about to premiere, both The Kentucky Fried Movie and the animated head trip Wizards hit the screens. And George Burns became God!
Talking Heads '77 was bright and shiny, Led Zeppelin was about to begin their last American tour, the Police were formed, Bowie created Heroes, Meatloaf flew out of Hell, and ELO tumbled Out of The Blue.
All just the tip of the iceberg for this 15 year old newbie.
Forty-six years later and here I am writing a greeting to a forum of canna-peers and waiting for the next batch of low dose vegan chocolate chips cookies to come out the oven.
IT'S GOOD TO BE HERE.

Hello MG folk,
I'm an old stoner returning to the cannabis social community.
I met my first joint in the Spring of '77. The original Star Wars was about to premiere, both The Kentucky Fried Movie and the animated head trip Wizards hit the screens. And George Burns became God!
Talking Heads '77 was bright and shiny, Led Zeppelin was about to begin their last American tour, the Police were formed, Bowie created Heroes, Meatloaf flew out of Hell, and ELO tumbled Out of The Blue.
All just the tip of the iceberg for this 15 year old newbie.
Forty-six years later and here I am writing a greeting to a forum of canna-peers and waiting for the next batch of low dose vegan chocolate chips cookies to come out the oven.
IT'S GOOD TO BE HERE.
Welcome aboard
Can you get me a good deal on one of these?
I see you have an avatar already nut I made you this one too
1680902479516.png

Hey thanks all. I love the casket RM, very welcoming.
I've moved to a new place and I'm just getting my garden set up again. I'm strictly an indoor grower.
My first crops in the new joint will both be landraces. Panama Red and Acapulco Gold from seed.
I'm really reaching back to my youth. They say that happens, whoever the heck They are.
GROW
CONSUME
NO wait, not them.

Welcome to the passion ACC. I too remember all that music and had to sit in the front row seat getting the last couple tickets to the star wars movie to make sure my little brother saw it. (not a big SW fan still but what a memory)
‘do you have a cannabis garden?
Me neither, but back then when that ship filled the screen and the theater shook and all the air left your lungs it was pretty freakin' dazzling.
The plot was boilerplate Flash Gordon meets (any western/swashbuckler here), but the spectacle. Wow.

Me neither, but back then when that ship filled the screen and the theater shook and all the air left your lungs it was pretty freakin' dazzling.
The plot was boilerplate Flash Gordon meets (any western/swashbuckler here), but the spectacle. Wow.
Yes especially from the first row in the theater thought it would take my head off. 😂

Reading the intro must have be a real *****

Latest posts

Back