Not to get You paranoid, however....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was talkin to a dude im workin with,hes a army national guard.he said hes been up in the choppers,but hes never went on a search for plants in one.He says that they have some technology that can see right through roofs and he says they could read a magazine inside your bedroom,if it an upstairs room.he said they have so much serious technology.He said not every state has them though and for what he knows,they dont really use them when theyre looking for plants,they use the bare naked eyeball and telescopes and whatnot.hes a cool dude though.pretty fun to talk to.** (although hes a cool dude,i dont tell him i grow,he actually brought up smokin weed to me.i guess he blazed b-4 he got into the military.im only open obout growing on here.i dont talk about it in real life.i just live and learn and come here)**Hes goin to afghanistan in 2010....i dont know though,it was kinda creepy hearing about all the stuff they have to spy on you with though.them terrorist have caused the government of this country to be all up in its peoples business.due to the fact its hard to trust people out here.i believe that it used to be Land Of The Free,but nowadays..you gotta be ten steps if not 20 ahead of these darn leos.hopefully every state will legalize medical marijuana and someday soon marijuana period.i know there'll be alot less paranoid people out here. =)
anyways,thanks for reading me ramble on and on,just thaught i'd come back here and throw this onto this thread. -Later
*passes the fatty to puffin_afatty*

Having done 4 years on active duty many moons ago, theres alot of soldiers smokin a little ganj now and again. When I was in, there was a group of us who would partake once a month on a saturday afternoon, but with all the randoms wouldnt smoke often... although I never did get a random!

There is some scary technology, but the funding to get it at small local levels is pretty unfeasible in most of the US.

I just wish they would legalize it and quit wasting tax money everyone could use for better projects... or just leave it in my pocket! .... what lower taxes!

Puffin Afatty said:
...After a couple of these get mysteriously shot down, the idea may become more costly, eh :rofl:

That was my first thought too! A low flying "model" aircraft flying over my property without my permission is going to get an introduction to Mr. 12 guage.

I Dont think it is a good idea to shoot down a police plane, robotic or otherwise :hubba:
However, :watchplant: those commercial growing folks that would shoot at LEO or place traps around their grows will certainly enjoy the target practice :rofl:

hehe thanks hick! I've never played any of the games on here yet...time to get practise in for when i travel over the water :D

Well hell. all the work with the psyc down the drain. i just took down all the tinfoil throught my house and removd my lead lined roof.. crap now i gotta go get it all back!!!.

Why couldnt you justpost that you snuck into everyones house and dunked our junk into there milk jugs. happy drinking.

stupid tinfoil.. :spit:

Latest posts

Back