Nutes For Plants In The Budding Stage??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geter-D1

Reaction score
if im not mistaken, nutes high in phospherous ???? are supose to be best for this stage, my real question is, if this is correct, is there any nutes that any body knows of , that you can get locally, like at a garden center or brand names of such ferts a person could ask for , with out having to order on the internet.. answers if any would be appreciated

its was hard for me to find MJ nutes in a general garden center non specific for MJ plants,i found my nutes in a little shop and then went there to discover that practically they sell MJ grow products undercover as well as they can,the product i found was biobloom part of series of bio bizz for MJ and there was no prescript for MJ on the bottle,later made a research and discovered that its a dutch company that also have their own seeds and seeds shipping. once found it i called and visit other garden shops supposed to have it-no strange reactions about.check it out.

You can use any brand even if it's local, as long as the ratio has high P

thanks guys , i finally found a hydro shop about 90 miles from here that has every thing a person needs for ferts and 70 % of them are for - MJ - ,:D ,, i appreciate the help....

you will want veg nutes during the first big stretch then switch to bloom ferts.
High P and K for bloom
high N and P for veg
Each one has a specific task for the development

Latest posts

Back