NYC diesel for newbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Growers, and thax for all your comments !!!

my girls are in their 60th day and i have 4 other diesel between 18 and 25 days of 12/12 and a superskunk about 30 days of 12/12.

i managed to catch some g13xhashplant to let dry the first plant i pulled on day 55 . i pulled one to have something higher thant the 3 others....more amber and stone.

hope all is good for you :hubba:

Cheers.

.WB.

the 2 last pics are g13xhashplant....i enjoy now !!!!

DSCN0611.jpg

DSCN0609.jpg

DSCN0600.jpg

DSCN0568.jpg

DSCN0569.jpg

WOW those are so fat! Boy do I wanna get me some of that!!!

very nice man. Happy for you. But i know you are happier. I bet you can't wait to give em a taste. Quick question tho... how bad did they stink up thearea they were in? how far away could you smell them? cuz those look RIPE lol

I Eat Valium said:
That seriously looks like some of the best chronic.

Thanx man, for' comments and to stop by my journal.

Cheers.

.WB.

Thorn said:
WOW those are so fat! Boy do I wanna get me some of that!!!

hey Thorn, how are you man??

i let the girls until they'll look a little bit brown, i think around the 3rd for one and the 8th or 9th for the 2 others...........:hubba:

i pulled one already but just dry .then a nice "not too heavy" stone, the taste have to be cured a few week but not too bad yet.

hope all is growing nice for you man an nice to see you around.

Cheers,

.WB.

hey buddy, lifes a bit poo at the mo to be honest but getting there..

do you check the trichome colour or just go by how they look? I've only got one lady budding at the mo and she's enjoying a week outside in the sun and rain so its nice not to have to worry about her for a change :)

Thorn said:
hey buddy, lifes a bit poo at the mo to be honest but getting there..

do you check the trichome colour or just go by how they look? I've only got one lady budding at the mo and she's enjoying a week outside in the sun and rain so its nice not to have to worry about her for a change :)

Hi Man,
was working for 2 days....yesssss, now i can check the trics, i use a camera lense that i put upside down to look trough ...:D

i puted one in the dark tonight for 48H and then will pull it after tomorrow to dry because the one i pulled on the 27 is not cured yet and already tasty and strong for an "all clear trics weed"......:hubba:

Now,the trics are 10% amber , 50% milky and the rest is clear and seams to be new trics every day and new hair too( for new hair i'm sure...).

hope the one you take care about enjoy the weather !!!

Cheers .

.WB.

.WB.

DSCN0638.jpg

DSCN0637.jpg

DSCN0636.jpg

DSCN0633.jpg

DSCN0630.jpg

DSCN0629.jpg

DSCN0626.jpg

DSCN0625.jpg

WOw yea their almost ready :D:D:D most people seem to wait until there is 30% amber trichs but its all up to you man!

Thorn said:
WOw yea their almost ready :D:D:D most people seem to wait until there is 30% amber trichs but its all up to you man!

Hi man,

i hung one 3days ago and i have 2 left and the 5 youngers

i also setup a small place with 2x55w turbo neons for veg and grow.

nice to have a look...

Cheers.

.WB.

DSCN0659.jpg

DSCN0676.jpg

hi Growers,

i came back from corsica 10 days ago and have many things to update.

first the 4 diesels are dried and most smoked :hubba:........................:eek:

the early pulled plant are less strong than the last but not far.

the smoke is heavy and the smell is like nothing to compare and impossible to hide !!!!!

the high is also very strong and physical,not really a daily smoke :D

about the clone and veg room, there is a lot to update, i have now 5 diesel mother, 2 zamal seedling from a friend (i think it's crossed zamal because it looks like an indica general shape) i sexed 1 that seems to be a female ,after 5 days of 12/12 it showed a calix with 2 hairs.
i toped this plant as it is the healtiest between the 2 seeds and it maked 4 tops in a few days !!!!

i took 40 cuts from the diesels mothers (that comes themselves from the same mother) 6 days ago and some started to root yesterday :hubba:

i plan to make a big sog with 35x1bud diesel plants.

i have 6 long pots (79 cm long X20cm large X20cm deep) that i can put 6 rooted clones in each, they fit perfectly in my flower room and let enough space for the fan in the corner.

i have 3 diesel that have around 5 to 10 days to go inthe flower room but i'll stop them as soon as the clones be rooted to start the new project.

i hope to make around 300/400g with this one-bud try, the last crop of 4 plant gave me around 120g after 15 days of drying and the 3 finishing will give not more than 30g toghether because of not repot them at the good period and put too early in flower but look more frosty than the first 4 at the same period.......but let see pics.......

hope it grow nice for you all ............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)

.WB.

DSCN0876.jpg

DSCN0881.jpg

DSCN0923.JPG

DSCN0922.jpg

DSCN0952.jpg

DSCN0972.jpg

DSCN0954.jpg

DSCN0970.jpg

DSCN0967.JPG

DSCN0963.jpg

DSCN0989.jpg