Odor leaves department feeling green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
This is an old story that I was asked to post. ~ Burnin1
---------------------------------------------------------------------

From caller.com

Odor leaves department feeling green

ccpd_badges_8212007_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

By Katherine Rosenberg

The last thing you would expect to smell in the police department is the strong odor of marijuana.

But that’s what many visitors and even more employees dealt with for days after narcotics officers filled the evidence room with 2 pounds of hydroponic marijuana that needed to be dried, Capt. John Houston said.

Once the smell started giving employees headaches, officials realized they had to do something about the ventilation system in the first floor evidence room.

“It wasn’t a problem when we were seizing regular pot, but hydroponic pot is so much more pungent,” Houston said. “A 1-ounce bag of it was enough to fill the entire building with the scent for two days.”

Houston said with more drug dealers opting to grow their own genetically enhanced marijuana indoors, investigators realized it was time to upgrade the ventilation system.

Officials hope that by mid-month they will have completed the renovation, which includes adding ventilation and bringing in vent hoods to rapidly clear the room of noxious smells. Officials also plan to start drying marijuana at an off-site location.

Officials estimate it will cost about $5,000 to fix the old ventilation system, which has been in place since the police department moved into the building in 1991, Houston said.

But because hydroponic marijuana seems to be an increasing trend, administrators thought it best to make improvements now to stay ahead of the problem.

“It’s safety first,” Houston said. “We called the fire department out to inspect, and the air quality is fine. It’s not a health hazard. It’s not like painting inside with the windows closed, but it was making employees lightheaded.”

http://www.caller.com/news/odor-leaves-department-feeling-green-ep-360265952-316436631.html

This sounds like a text citation from "Reefer Madness 2"

Seriously couldn't they have kept the cannabis in air tight containers? And what is this crap about genetically enhanced marijuana and hydroponic cannabis being so much more pungent? I never cease to be amazed at some people's stupidity.

The one thing I find funny is you can't tell me with all the equipment they have confiscated they couldn't set up a carbon scrubber take them 10 minutes not to mention they're all getting headaches from the smell of it give me a break sounds like a bunch of whiny little baby's that were just trying to get a day off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's not that far from me and I can tell U even if the article is old not much has changed !-- I live in that ignorance !-- After that or a similar event they set up a special regional task force to track down this dangerous drug !-- They confiscate anything that is not Mexican brickweed they sent it to the task force who are tasked with tracking it back to the source and bust the deviant pot farmer !-- They lie too !-- Not so much as a joint of genetically enhanced weed has hit the streets --yet !

U know what they do if U don't tell them what they want to know ? -- They walk U out in front of other prisoners in for drug crimes and thank U for your help --loudly verify your name and address then appear to pay U before releasing U !--- Most will talk because what just happened is likely a death sentence !

Reminds me of ppl who see a painter in their building,,,,, and start complaining of paint fumes giving them a headache before i even open the freaking bucket of LATEX PAINT.

LOL WH they were getting the placebo effect of paint smell

It is Reefer Madness !-- The Po-Po think there is a special place in hell for deviants who grow weed !-- It's thier God given duty to root these criminals out and exercise the full extent of the law on they happy a** !--Along with the required beating !---Then jail !
Only 2 rules to growing weed in Texas !--
#1 --Don't get caught !
#2 ---Any questions ? -- Refer to rule #1 !

@keef... How do they track it back?

The only way I know would be if someone snitches.

Duck they devious bastids that's how !-- They bust someone with high grade cannabis --They want to know where he / she bought it !-- Snitch ? --- If they threaten to Take U out in front of others in jail for drug crimes -- Verify your name and address loudly-- Thank U for your help in getting these criminals off the street --They would then appear to pay U for your help and turn U loose !-- Down here we know that may be a death sentence !-- So Snitch is a hard word !-- Giving up a name to save your life is hard not to do !-- They go after the name they got !-- Then use that or any other number of tricks to make U talk without laying a hand on U !--Back in East Texas if Po-Po want info and U wouldn't talk --They take U down by the river or swamp where there are lots of mosquitos! -- They take your shirt of and handcuff U around a tree !--- They put the cars headlights on U to attract the mosquitos and sit in the car until U want to talk !

They bust a married man and he won't talk ? -- They threaten to drop charges against U and instead prosecute your wife !-- So a name or we put your wife in jail ?--- These things they threaten to do are not idle threats !-- They will do these things !-- Then one day they knocking on the growers door !

I'm Sure glad I don't live in Texas nothing worse than corrupt cops

They did the same to me, but I did not snitch. I sat there in jail, while many others snitched. Which I could never figure out why they did.

In your description, either way you are made out to be a snitch. LEO can say whatever they want, but if they don't have proof(a snitch) means nothing. Which to me means, a good snitch is a dead snitch.

First rule of growing is, Tell no one. Plus they cannot make a wife/husband testify against each other.

No they can't make your spouse testify against U !-- but they can drop charges against U and charge her instead !-- She may get off after she gets outta jail !-- There's also the Rico statute! -- Growing weed is considered organized crime !-- This means if U don't talk they can take your home , vehicles -- Everything !
Only way is if Every name is an alias !-

- U always carry a gun because U always dealing in cash !-- A perceived weakness and they'll take your stuff and keep the money !-- If they bust U they for sure gonna take your guns !--- So when the executors come U have no way to defend yourself !

Always plead the 5th. Ask if you are being detained or arrested, if not ask to go.

If they are going to take your stuff they will do it no matter what.

They will tell you they will go easy on you if you talk. They will tell you any lie to get you to talk. Don't. Remain silent always.

Just growing weed has nothing to do with RICO.

You got that right Burning:aok:

Latest posts

Back