Odor leaves department feeling green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was trained in interrogation techniques ! -- I also been interrogated a couple times myself !-- I now have the advantage of the head injury !-- I been crazy so it's not that hard to pull off ! -- I have trouble remembering my own name !--- It was an accident but I also got 2 identifies !-- One gets in trouble ? -- I'm the other one !

Maybe not up there but things are different here !-- They catch me they sure as hell can charge me under Rico --It might not stand but U on the streets in the mean time !-- They freeze your bank accounts and everything !-- This ain't Disney land !-- They use the possession with intent to distribute to justify the Rico charges !--

They still need proof keef. RICO is federal law

U can be charged !-- The charges may not stick but that's not thier goal !-- They want info !-- U don't give it to them them U get to wade thru the legal system in jail if they froze your bank accounts before U can post bail !-- 6 months a year maybe they drop charges or U are acquitted! -- Still broke U with legal bills and since your accounts are frozen and U quit paying the mortgage after they seized the house so !-- U free but U lost everything !-- Not much of a win !

The Feds would have to be involved and have proof or they are not going to get involved just to scare you or make you into a snitch. Would cost to much.

Sort of sounds like you would say or do anything to stay out of jail and/or trouble, whether if it's true or not.

I went to prison twice because i wouldn't snitch. Didnt have to do one day,,,but i couldnt live with myself being a *****,,,i mean snitch. Both times i got out of prison i could hold my head high because i did my time and didnt whine like a little girl and give ppl up.
I was given much respect from my Brothers for being a stand up guy and not someone that just claimed to be .

Duck If I wasn't laid back and lit I'd be offended by the --"Sounds like U would do anything to stay out of jail"-- but U don't know me so it doesn't even matter !-- I been to jail !--Got out the same day but they mangled my wrist with the cuffs and slammed my face into the car hood twice !- -- -- Yes staying outta jail is a high priority but like Hopper says --U gonna have to live with your actions !-- I'm still considering whether I should be offended or not !-- U read about it --I have to live it !

@keef. Like you say, you don't know me. I wish what happened to you was all that happened to me.
Cops don't ask questions if they know the answers, they tell you. They my act like they do, but the only one that knows for sure is who they are questioning. And if that person doesn't tell them(snitch), they don't know. I guess it all depends if you believe what they are telling you, even if it is not true.

I gathered my thoughts(posts) from your posts in this thread.

U right Duck !-- I don't say squat without a lawyer except name and address !-- I think what I was saying is for someone not used to being threatened by the Po-Po those threats might be scared into talking !-- They catch me there will be no questions -- I'd be the source they were after !-- I guess I just wanted to point out the tricks they can and will use to get the 411 !
Duck we both pot pharmers maybe different techniques in different places and we have that in common !--
I got no problems with U !-- I guess I bristled up some about doing anything to stay outta jail !-- I'm not like that !-- They forced me to resign from helicopter school with only a couple weeks before graduation !-- They had traced an embarrassing event back to this character called ******** !-- My name had come up in the investigation and I was slapped around some because I told them I was more afraid of him than them !-- True to thier word they destroyed my future as a helicopter pilot !
No way in hell was I giving up that name !--- The name they were after was it was mine !-- I can't tell U the details but they set up a sting ad got stung and boy were they pissed !-- O.K. when the Po-po made a bust there was the torn off corner of a Po-Po evidence tag !-- It was a beautiful forgery !-- Task force turned on each other !-- Everybody pointing fingers !-- One of my finest moments !

Latest posts

Back