Odour-Sock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheBudFather

#1 Smoke Dog
Reaction score
i bought an odour-sock instead of a carbon filter.... are these things any good???? any1 ever used one??? :joint:​

I used one. They are good but not better than a carbon filter imo.

aslong as it works im happy...i shud have a very smelly room! dont want the whole street knowing im a weed growing scumbag... theyll be at my door with forks n rakes!!! maby ill open my back gate n get them to turn all the soil in my garden over and get my yard ready for a big outdoor grow! nice:joint:

I think carbon filters are better. That will help a lot I'm sure. Just my thoughts. Take care and be safe.

:bump: i too was lookin at these odor soks and wondered the same thing.
anyone else have any feedback, FYI's etc on the odor sok's.
they seem decent.
but for the most part im curious how they rate up next to a actual carbon filled scruber of similar cfm rating etc...
my main strain isnt teh least bit of a stinker but im sure the new xmas freebies attitude give out that i orderd are all gonna be some stinkers so im finally in the market atm for a fan and carbon scrubber or maybe odor sok :confused2:
thanks in advance.

I have 2, they work great. If it can handle this ridic smelling AK, it can handle anything.

your not exaggerating at all nouvellechef? LOL
i believe ya man. just have you ever used a actual carbon filled type scrubber to maybe give a comparison?
also just curious botu soem the things i read bout them, maybe you gan either back em or nay them for me, if ya wouldnt mind.
----this bit botu being able to wash them in the washing washine to reuse - - vs buying new one when it wears out?
---- i also read on one vendors site bout how its used to blow air into it liek one them wind socks ya see up high on poles outside. and others sayin and showing it set up just liek a normal fan/scrubber setup :confused2:
i woudl think taht blowing into it taht ya fan and inside the sock would get real dirty dusty etc very fast , no?
---- how long do they last compared to carbon filled scrubbers?
hey and any other FYI's and tidbits regarding the odor sock i'd love to hear them.
this is seriously i think my choice im going with .
i got a smaller flower room only roughly 3 x 3 x 4.5-5'
and im not gonna have it packed wit all stanky strains.
my main strain is by far a beutiful smellin strain. i couldnt have asked for a better strain on the odor aspect honestly.
it was from bagseed(teh seeds for the mom i got) from a friend who grew a couple years ago and i had the beans since layin round til this year. he says they hashberry but imo if it is then i believe mine took on the more blueberry/sativa pheno (is that how ya put it? lol) she difinately a hybrid looking. but no where near wat teh description for hashberry i found online was. a more squaty indica plant :confused2: but she is strait blueberry smell, taste everything imo so.... no mj smell form her watsoever, never.
sorry i went on a flabble rave there lol :stoned: atm :aok:
but when i strat growing out the skunk cross strains i ordered from attitude (the xmas freebies) i know im a have some stank issue im sure.
but still i'll only prolly have 2-4 small to medium size plants at a time in there, and teh rest my main girl the hashberry.
but what fan you got with your sock nouvell?

sorry for the long post man. :48: for ya time

I have no doubt a carbon scrubber is better. If you got the cash, buy the best, I guess. I have two, 6" 430 cfm fans with socks for both. Each sock is placed in the room and the fans pull the air thru. I tried to run no filter at first. Once I started running the AK, I had no choice. I take it off, every month and wash it right in the washer. Hand dry. Works perfect. They will last along time.

Latest posts

Back