Oh lucky me!! (sarcastic, lol)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Smokin'Mom,
ever heard of this???

This thread's first post might go against the U.S. Code of Commitment Complaint Protocol, section 2.1.11, which states:

"Married, affianced, and otherwise committed women (herein referred to as Women) shall refrain from public complaints about their partners and spouses as a matter of course, avoiding any appearance of unhappiness in open gathering places, in online Web forums, and in other public areas. Women shall voice their complaints via phone conversations with their mothers, sisters, or mothers-in-law, via email and/or instant messaging conversations with longtime girlfriends, or at small-group happy hours with female friends and acquaintances after at least two cocktails have been served. Women shall also express their complaints to their partners themselves by indirect means, such as sexual withholding, over-spending, television remote-control manipulation, temporary suspension of spousal bedroom access, or by prolonged pouting until such time as their partners issue apologies, whether the men are to blame for said problems or not."

HUM?
:rofl:

tcbud said:
... complaints to their partners themselves by indirect means, such as sexual withholding, over-spending, television remote-control manipulation, temporary suspension of spousal bedroom access, or by prolonged pouting until such time as their partners issue apologies, whether the men are to blame for said problems or not."

HUM?
:rofl:
I always suspected there was a rational explanation for the spouse's sexual withholding, overspending, missing remote control and sleeping in the guest room a lot. Thanks for clearing this up. :confused: You should start a Dear TCBud column/forum.

Sorry,,,but I gotta say this for all mankind.,,,Give It Up SM(all of it),, as soon as he gets home,,, and when yer done taken care of your man,, me thinks you should go shopping with Mom.:eek:

Who me,,,I didnt say that:bolt:

LOL id say take her out shopping have a few drinks tell some stupid tales margerittas never lie ;)

Well I survived.

Glad that's over!!! 5 LONG hours with my mil!

Don't get me wrong, she is a nice lady and we get along. But if I have free time, she is towards the bottom of my list of who I feel like spending time with :p. Anyways, she did get me a nice purple sweater and a few other things for Christmas and I got a free lunch. And snow! It's snowing. 1st of the season.

I had 30 minutes to smoke a nice bowl before I had to run off again and fetch the other kids. :D My world is good.

The best part of semi-pleasant things is getting them behind you. I'm sure you made her very happy today. Pat yourself on the back and smoke another bowl. ;)

Don't you love being volunteered without your knowledge to do things? Do you think this ever happened to Bob Hope?

MAybe you could get some of these off santa....................;)

for next time.......................

3 clicks

n

A Quick escape, guaranteed................:p

lp1974.jpg

bud.uncle said:

3 clicks

n

:giggle: No kiddin!

bud.uncle said:

3 clicks

n

LOL--I made this for my sister one day when I was snowed in...

ccf12172008_00000 (2).jpg

Gee, I wish I was your MIL--we would have had a waaaaaay better time.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Gee, I wish I was your MIL--we would have had a waaaaaay better time.

Oh man for sure.

I'll kick her to the curb and adopt you as my mil. ;)

:p

Its funny how guys will hit on a cartoon. :bong: Whats a,,, Hot Cartoon Lady,, look like naked?:D Is the hair color natural, or is it colored( have to wait for the naked part) to find that out huh!

Latest posts

Back