Ohio's Ballot Language for MMJ

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this thread needs to get lit back up man, theres stuff comin down the pipe over in WV too . . . NATIONWIDE MMJ !! :yay:

I, too, hope this passes. It would be nice to not have to worry about growing/smoking pot for my back pain. Last I heard, 76% of polled Ohioan's were FOR MMJ.

Dan K. Liberty said:
this thread needs to get lit back up man, theres stuff comin down the pipe over in WV too . . . NATIONWIDE MMJ !! :yay:

:eek: WV has been put on hold til 2013

IDK guys, the wording of that proposal scares me. You are setting it up for a committee to oversee, I believe this will also open those on the committee to legal problems which could also derail the whole law should it become a law.

Just my thought on this, I am all for all having access to MJ, so don't think I am otherwise!

The way I see it, this committee has to uphold the rights of section 1 before anything else, so if section 1 is acceptable to the voters everything else should be good.

Being on this committee could lead to legal trouble with the Feds, because it would still be illegal in federal laws, but someone has to step up and git-r-done besides it would most likely be state funds paying your lawyer.jmho

You can't get into trouble just for being on the committee can you? Besides, someone has to go to jail for the cause. Not just Chong. lol :)

I believe there are many in California that will say governing MMJ has got them in legal issues, as well as some doctors.

Being on this committee could lead to legal trouble with the Feds, because it would still be illegal in federal laws, but someone has to step up and git-r-done besides it would most likely be state funds paying your lawyer.jmho

All it'll really take is one or two of the committee members to be squeezed and you'll not see many applying to be on that committee. If that happens...

As I said though, this is jmho and I really hope I am wrong!

Any news updates on this subject yet? I've been searching and finding dead ends.

Latest posts

Back