Oil or alcohol for peanut butter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pus and Mucus

Reaction score
I've browsed most of the Firecracker and other peanut butter recipes and most of them say the bad parts are the taste and the crunch. I'm thinking about using an oil extract or maybe a green dragon to get smooth peanut butter-and-pot to make like a Twix or Reese's. The Reese's of course would be the easiest, melt some chocolate, spread on a cookie sheet and cool, spread pot peanut butter on cooled chocolate, spread more melted chocolate on top of the pot peanut butter and stick in the fridge. I don't really like chunky peanut butter but that's just me.

I warm up a batch of rso and thin it out with coconut oil then blend into warmed up peanut butter.

I decarb the weed and pack it into capsules and just take a dose with a peanut butter sandwich or just a spoon of coconut oil -- U couldn't trust me with a plate of electric chocolate candy -- It might be good and I might eat way too much ! -- I take a measured dose of my caps and fall in on some regular chocolate !

Keef, I make a tincture and the dregs I mix in peanut butter FTW.

Hash cap needs, I can't stress this enough, coconut oil and lethicin for the maximum effect. Get with stiggy on that I'm out for a nap.
good luck with your snacks.

The lethicin dang near doubles the effects
Is there a lecithin that isn't soy based? My legume allergy-having grower wants to know. (She can't eat peanut butter either which sucks because peanut butter makes anything taste better. :(:mad: )

Last edited:
Good question. Nothing works like letha watchamacallit added to coconut oil. Brass n Wood has tried Bacon grease before? I think MCT (MEDIUM CHAIN TRIGLYCERIDES) is made from coconut oil and can be added to your coconut oil base. In your situation, I would probably use butter and make cannabutter and use it in food rather than caps. Nothing like that goop on toast, or anything where you can use butter. Its all about the fats, and taking with a fatty meal (for more effects). I sometimes make it on the fly for my scrambled eggs. pat of butter, run a joint worth through the grinder and saute until you smell all the right smells, toss in eggs and stir. I've used it on Garlic bread before. woohoo!

maybe you should score some 190% everclear (EC) and just make a tincture, which is a totally different high that comes on quick. I love it in my libations. I always have plenty of hash caps, T, and butter around. They give such different highs that you need them all. BUT, hash caps are the best. Remember to store these items in the freezer, and never use vegan gel caps they melt on contact with the oil. Use the gelatine ones. Those are tuff as a cow hoof and can even handle the heat because the oil needs to be warm to fill the cap with. Do you see how I made a funny? Do you see?

Peanut allergies es no bueno, seems like there are peanuts in everything and used at every food processing factories

20190226_225218.jpg

I forgot to say hash coco caps with a proper decarb and no whatchamacallit will still blow your wig back, but the addition of the secret ingredient makes it a noticeable difference.

Whoa, you read my mind. Cannabutter also goes with just about anything and Everclear is an old friend for my tinctures and extracts, unfortunately I have to import Everclear from States that sell the 190 proof kind because Cali only sells the wuss 75% kind :mad:. I'll have to order some of the non vegan caps too. Not to mention I was trying to think of a way to get pot into a scramble with bacon. Thank you for the inspiration. Now I gotta try it with bacon bits. Bacon scramble on grilled toast with cannabutter, mmm mmm good!

I was thinking about cannabutter for different peanut butter recipes but I wasn't sure how to blend it with the peanut butter. Do I have to heat the peanut butter to mix the melted cannabutter into it? Again I mean smooth peanut butter not chunky.

Food allergies, tell me about it. My grower is a big time label reader because soy lecithin and soy protein are in EVERYTHING. :rolleyes:

You can buy sunflower lecithin.

Everything I make with Everclear...you can taste the alcohol...and it is strong. If you are going to be using Everclear, I would recommend evaporating it all off like we do when we make RSO.

You can buy sunflower lecithin.

Everything I make with Everclear...you can taste the alcohol...and it is strong. If you are going to be using Everclear, I would recommend evaporating it all off like we do when we make RSO.

Whoa, check this out:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=sunflowe...SATG06&sprefix=sunflower+&ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_10
I'd never seen sunflower lecithin before but it seems to be pretty common.

I know... Everclear is rocket fuel. I tried drinking a bottle cap full and it sucked all the saliva out of my mouth, felt like my tongue was on fire and the taste made me want to puke. And this was just one cap of it. Evaporating the alcohol is a must.

Latest posts

Back