ok be honest which do you love more your old ladie or weed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SmokinMom said:
Right now I will gladly choose my weed over my POS hubby.

If I want sex, then I just grab something battery-operated from my little red bag. Less messy, doesn't get tired, and it's all good.

Men! Who needs em.

Now how are you supposed to yell at that?

I can't yell even if I wanted too. I've no voice from this upper respiratory crud I have going. :p

I must say, my hubby has been kissing my butt and being super sweet today.

Smart man!!!

:giggle:

SmokinMom said:
Wow, sorry about that other post last night.

I think I had a reaction to the rx cough syrup and the nyquel I took. I got sooo angry over stuff.

So its back on. I love my hubby a lot more then the mj. :p

I was gonna say..........you sure we aren't married!?! My wife and I are having our first baby and she hates me. The doctor said it will be all over when she gives birth.

I would have to say my lady. Can weed kiss you, make you feel loved. hold your hand and sleep right next to you in bed snuggled up ?

godspeedsuckah said:
I was gonna say..........you sure we aren't married!?! My wife and I are having our first baby and she hates me. The doctor said it will be all over when she gives birth.

:rofl: - or - if you have a case like mine is/was... she will get worse, post-partum, like mine did...

so I thought having more kids would make it get better... it didn't... got worse each time... finally after the third child, I packed it in and agreed on a divorce.

my marriage fell apart.

thanks to all i do love my wife but i also love my weed is a different kind of love but love no dout thank agine for input

Latest posts

Back