ok got my lowryder 2 going and i have a ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTree420

Reaction score
as far as nutrients go for the lowryder plants i am still a little unclear...i bought superthrive and i had some big bloom and tiger bloom...the sprouts are about 4 or 5 days old and i was going to start superthirive in 1/4 strength every time i water until they start to show sex...then i am still unsure about what to do for flowering nutes...any1 with info please give me some pointers and suggestions!

Use the tiger bloom you have... I would wait untill the plant is a couple weeks old to start any kind of feeding and the flowering nutes i would wait untill they start budding...

thanks! so for tiger bloom...is 1/2 strength 1 time a week ok for lowryder?

i was wondering the exact same thing bro. i want to start a lowryder #2 in my clsoet but want to get all the supplies and nutes before hand so i feel more "prepared" so if anyone knows some good nutes for indoor lowryder #2?

Pete

BigTree420 said:
as far as nutrients go for the lowryder plants i am still a little unclear...i bought superthrive and i had some big bloom and tiger bloom...the sprouts are about 4 or 5 days old and i was going to start superthirive in 1/4 strength every time i water until they start to show sex...then i am still unsure about what to do for flowering nutes...any1 with info please give me some pointers and suggestions!

If i were u guys i would check out richy-b post on lowriders he has great succes from what i see of his grow journal and pictures of the lowriders strains heh he is reason i just orders them lol hope this helps:ignore:

i have taken 3 lr 2's to flower and harvest. Ritchie B is the lr guru on this site as is thorn. Most soils have enough nutes and food for at least 3 weeks and most say a month. If you feed seedlings to early I feel you can nute them to death. I have found that finding a proper feeding schedule is about the hardest thing to do. Let the plant grow in veg lite for a while then start with 1/4-1/2 strenght nutes until your plant is used to being feed then feed according to mfg of the product you use.what lite schedule will you use?

I gave mine some nutes before 2 weeks and they did not like it at all. Little bit of nute burn and it definitely slowed them down for a couple days.

Latest posts

Back