Old Headz 2 Young Bucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7thG

Victimless Criminal
Reaction score
Despite what "the man" may tell you, smoking is a culture not a crime.

(I dont know about anyone else....but ive never pulled up to the window in a fast food joint with smoke billowing out the windows laughing hysterically and the proceded to run over a small girl riding a barbie bike....plz tell me someone else remembers that commercial)

Its a culture that spands many generations.

Im just curious so if everyone would be so kind as to state ur age and how long uve been smoking and anything else ud like to add.

And if anyone remembers another one of these ridicoulous commercials....lol plz share.

34 been smoking 20 yrs and growing 1 ,,

i dont remeber commercials tho
:peace:

Im 21 turn 22 on 4/22 been smokin since i was a lil tike.....15 i think

Well my friend I was born in 57'. I think you can do the math;). I've been growing since 78' and smoking since I was 10, cause you see back then smoking was good for you!:rolleyes: Pretty surreal yes? I never did quite understand why people later got thrown in jail for smoking...so me and some friends started doing what everyone else was doing...we stayed together. Hippies you might say;)

:peace:

lol ur f'in stupid gee

Too young.
been smoking for almost 5 years now.
almost everyday.

I remember that commercial, and the one where the chick melts into the couch, so hilarious.

AND DONT FORGET TO SEND A LETTER TO OBAMA ON 1 10 2010 TO LEGALIZE THE ISH.

got ur back potus.lol

Been smoking since I was 12 been growing since I was 16 im 20 now

im not that old, i wont say my age but yes i remember those commercials(propaganda) some guys smoking pot in the drivethru running over a small girl riding her bike with training wheels on it

the biggest part overlooked in that commercial was the parents!!!!

what kind of parents would let a small girl ride her bicycle in the drive thru lane????

i think they were on some real drugs, not cannabis

Im 26 had my first hit at 13 and have been smoking regularly since i was 15.
I have 7 grows under my belt although i only documented 1. Just moved to cali and have been a legal toker for 4 months.
In 2002 i went to amsterdam and had the best time of my life. If only i could find a couple "coffee shops" here i would be in heaven, but i guess the dispencaries are good enough.

Ok I'm 63 and have been smoking since I was 19.:hubba:

NIGHT501

about how much money r we talkin to take a trip to amsterdam from the US

I always said "If ya have to ask,You can't afford it"Just an old saying

Im 27 with about 12 years of smoking and 7 years of growing.

Im not exactly sure. I didnt pay for it. Back in college I hung out with this guy and his dad was loaded. He paid for the trip for Spring Break.
I paid $100 for my passport then everything else was paid for. It was a great time.
Maby some time i will tell you guys about a $500 bet where i had to hitchhike from munich to venice with nothing but a passport and $50

Heada said:
I always said "If ya have to ask,You can't afford it"Just an old saying

Buzzzzzzz Kill
Thats the purpose of saving.....to get things u cant afford

Holy crap on a stick batman, EffenGee I thought I was the only one who knew the difference between you, your, and you're. :D

Latest posts

Back