Old Hippie's Outdoor Monsters 08

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It ain't going to be a sad year. I hope this will be enough to keep you in smoke. Remember telling us that you ran out last year? As for this year? Well...

*I hope I have a little more this year, OR give away a little less. LOL
:yeahthat: :farm: :ccc: :yay: :banana: :aok:

09 03 08 001 (Medium).jpg

09 03 08 003 (Medium).jpg

09 03 08 008 (Medium).jpg

Whats up OH. :ciao: You have a green farmer thumb that's for sure. :farm: It's always good to give some away to friends. :aok: Every year we hook up two friends with clones or regular plants from seed and they give us some bud back in return. ;) Anyway everything looks great as always. :aok:

My goodness Hippie. Your plants just keep getting bigger and bigger man! Look like shade trees lol. Hows kitty?

SUPER! The girls are lookin' fantastic :D ...Seems i might wanna try preppin' my soil next year as you did :) One day Hip, i'll catch up w/ ya ;) ...My thumbs still got a little brown on it :rofl: ...Welp, Keep it Up buddy, Keep us Updated :D

Lighting flowers!!! Man they are putting on the weight.lol

queer, j/k. anywho im dumbfounded. just from pics. im at a lost for words...

megan23247 said:
My goodness Hippie. Your plants just keep getting bigger and bigger man! Look like shade trees lol. Hows kitty?
Hey, My kitties are fine, lovein the shade of my big ladies. LOL:48:

Hippy ... I planted some bagseed I got from a friend ... the mother was really nice buzz and taste ... there were two different bagseed I planted ... the second one I got I harvest last week ... (indoor grow) ... the first looks like it takes a while to mature so I haven't tried it yet ... anyway ... the second one was terrible ... not much of a buzz at all ... have you experience anything like that with your bagseed? ... I'm hoping for different results with the first one ... I have one growing indoors and one out ... the outdoor one is 5ft 8 ... so I'm hoping this one will be like the mother ... :hubba: What is your view on this ...

Old Hippie said:
Hey, My kitties are fine, lovein the shade of my big ladies. LOL:48:

i brought one my males home once whole. stood it up like an xmas tree in my kitchen and my 2 cats went bezerk like it were catnip or somethin. they started to munch on the leaves like they was crack heads and the plant was their crack lol so i pulled a bunch leaves off an laid them on the floor and it ebetertained my cats for hours literally until they shredded the crap ot them and i had to spend an hour or so finding al the leaves whole and peices of them thruout the house.
i wish i had a video camera then. i need to get a good one someday when i can aford it tho.

GrowRebel Ive grown alot of different smoke the last six years, and all the bud was different, different high and so on, but none that i didnt get buzzed on.
Thats SOOO funny Zip! LOL my dog eats the stems, But only if there fresh.:rofl:
Thanks Risktacker:48:
By the way, i had to pull a plant. She was getting bud rot, from all the wet weather weve had this and last month, but it was pretty big colas tho. pics to come
PEACE

looking good!!!!!
By the way, The date is wrong on some pics, these all were taken 9-8-08 as my wifes camera says.

9-8-08 plants 057 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 058 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 059 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 060 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 061 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 062 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 064 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 065 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 066 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 067 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 068 (Medium).jpg

9-8-08 plants 069 (Medium).jpg