Old Time Dirt Grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toker62

Reaction score
TOO BEAT UP FOR THE OUT DOOR GROWS,NEW TOO THIS INDOOR AND WOULD APP. ANY ADVICE ON FERTILZER-LIGHTS ETC,
MY ROOM IS IN THE CONSTRUCTION PROCESS SO ANY CHANGE'S ETC NOW IS THE TIME!-I HAVE A 10 by 20 by 8ft. ht area to use-plan to divide up into one propagation/ clone rm. + the rest for flower-I live in a cold climate so re use of heat from lights in winter ie;draw cool air from other half of bsmt. to vent through lights 3- 600 w sealed bell lighting reflectors back into rm. or out depending on humidity & rm temp. will use can- filter &inline fan to duct [insulated] exhaust out clean air is no prob. warm temp. may be-also is one 250 w mh lamp enough for prop/clone area of say5 by 5ft? or cfls the way to go , i plan for digital ball.& grow in dirt 5gal end containers. I'm in the trades so wiring ect will not be mickey mouse I just need to know what REALLY works inside as far as cfm,s filters ,odor, what,s a good line of liquid nutrent I want this set up right the first time & will do a couple of test crops to tweak it. pls excuse broken computer terminology just new to these too!!!

How much of the room is going to be actual grow space ?

Ohh and Welcome to MP !

thks fer the welcom -I'll be using the intire space i think 3- 600 w's will do for ten x 15 or10 ?

you will need 1920 cfm's to replace the air in less than a minute.
you have 1600 cu. ft.
if all is grow space...

:joint: Welcome to Marijuana Passion!!!! :joint:

Gb
:)

Welcome brother. Look around and you can find everything you need here in the way of info.

AG

thks -bit of info over load ! lots of info & home work done just want what work[i'll keep it simple]

Welcome to MP...checkout the resources tab at the top...

Latest posts

Back