omg,im so fricken paranoid now (URGENT READ THIS PLEASE)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
:eek: My dealer just stopped over and told me he got raIded and they didnt even have a search warrant.they just barged the door all the way in when his g/f opened the door,they said they got a tip he was growing and they could smell live cannabis outside.He finished growing 2 yrs ago and hasnt had a live cropin his house since.he wasnt home when they did this so they called him on his cell phone from his house phone.(his 10 yr old son witnessed everything and wrote a testimony but hes not sure if if he's old enough to stand in court.these cops basically got in his house and acted like they were shopping in his house.he said one said,"oh,this tv will look good in my basement.so they found 1 3/4 pounds of weed,oz of coke,$3,000 and a couple of torn down,packed awayhydroponic systems.while they were inside his house,they collected his computer,cell phone,flat screen tv and few other things.can they bardge through the door and start "Raiding"his house without a search warrant? he got a laywor and he told him to get ahold of everybody that had been in the recent calls of his phone and tell them what happened to him.The phone they got was a prepay.i cant believe they took his tv too though,would this be considered as being bought with profits from weed,i mean,can they prove it was or wasnt? i was over at his house on a friday,and they raided his house without a search warrant on saturday.im thinking about getting rid of my plants and putting all my growing stuff into storage,should i be this paranoid due to the fact my # was in his phone,or should i just keep my eye out and do nothing? I'm so fricken paranoid right now,im shaking. into getting my room setup,just to have to tear it all down. can somebody put me at ease with some $.02 b-4 i die of paranoia.(thanks my friends)this is exactly why your better off growin your own,rather than buying it from somebody.never know if theyre gonna get messed with.:eek:

im not sure how they can come in on some one without a warrant. was he arrested? what was he charged with. if they found drugs in his house they can take everything, house included if they want to. just cover your butt bro. im sure if they went in on him saturday and you were there friday they seen you. they don't just pick out a house and go in. they watch it for a while first. get an idea of whos coming and going. thats how they build a case. i would remove any thing related to mj from my home if i were you. just to be safe. man that suck to hear. you just got your light and everything. sorry man. jmo

imo

not worth it.

you dont want to be saying " should of could of would of" in jail.
and paying hefty fines and lawyer fees.

especially if you friends with your dealer, to be actually coming over
to your place. Definately reduce what ever you got, down to a misdeamor
charge. Dont want to have felony charges and considered a dealer/trafficer.
Mandatory time..

goodluck

oh im definitly not goin to his house.he actually didnt even knwo where i stayed,he knew where my mom stayed and he told her what happened,so she brought him over here to tell me what happened.his lawyor said this is what theyve been doing lately,once a doors opened,they just bardge in.they booked him in jail for a night and he was able to make bail the next day.im sitting here losing my mind right now,(i have kids) i dont know if theyll go as far as to investigate the #'s on the phone.im thinking about calling to get my phone shut off a.s.a.p.has anydody here ever got busted as a result of their dealer being raided and their #'s being in thei dealers phone. should i just lay low and if they are to show up at my house,just not answer the door? without a warrant,they definitly cant just knock down my door can they???im so amazed in a bad way right now.does anybody else think i should get rid of my plants and just lay low for a month or so? (this sux so bad)

a dealer is a dealer is a dealer is a dealer IMHO. scrap your op A I D. get that stuff out immediately!!! dont put your family in jeapordy!!! i know, that you know our laws guidelines here. are you ready to face 4yrs, and pay 20g's in fines'??? there should be no question in your mind bro. wait for the vote in nov. got me ready to scrap mine too now. to much stuff happening round this state!!! if they were watching him, its a guarantee they know about you too... understand.

Throw everything about Cannabis plant, plant tomatoes with your grow lights and set up yourself. Call the police from a phone booth and say them "Aurora's Dad has grow lights in his house." Let them bust you, and let them see the tomatoes... They will never think about going back to your house XD

they don't have time to bust dealers' clients, they go for the big guys and get some names of just as big or even bigger guys imo.. but with that being said its still a tough call, better safe than sorry?

dude,i dont think my heart/body could even take the feeling of them being at my door.you guys think i should get rid of these skunk haze plants?theres only 3 of them and i dont feel like putting em outdoors.has anybody ever stored their growing equipment in a rental storage bin.what shoiuld i do?im trying to get as much feedback as possible.(thanks)

i like cornellius' idea, plant some tomatoes and or corn with your equipment so it's legit. i've been think'n bout set'n up a big tomato farm to see what happens... cops barge in... offer them a sandwich with some fresh slices of tomato.

look at it like this if your gonna be wrong which would you rather be wrong about.

1- you think they won't come get you and they do
or
2- you think they're coming to get you and they don't

your call. better safe than sorry.

Dub_j said:
they don't have time to bust dealers' clients, they go for the big guys and get some names of just as big or even bigger guys imo.. but with that being said its still a tough call, better safe than sorry?

no offense but thats the dumbest thing i've ever heard.. i've been busted before. they come after the clients to get more dealers

they bust the people buyin dope, then offer them a deal to give them someone else. if they do it then they walk. but make no mistake they do bust little guys.. they know that most people nuy from more than one person, so they know the guy the busted buys and sells, they don't know who he buys from so they took his phone. bet your butt they will find out who every number in that phone belongs to. don't be nieve about this. if you keep your setup going right now your gonna lose sleep over it. why even risk your freedom and your family over a little mj. i love the stuff but i wouldn't trade my family for it

I would not scrap my grow... I would stay away from this dood. He will beat it in court. They are not allowed in without a warrant to search, without the permission of the homeowner/renter. It will get thrown out of court and your friend will be laughing on his way out of the courtroom.

Trust me man, i have known many a dealer get busted. It's never come back to me. The cops want the next man up in the line. ANd you ain't him.Busting you isn't going to get their faces on the evening news.

get rid of the crap man.i just got off probation and got busted the same way.DO NOT TAKE THE CHANCE BRO.BETTER SAFEW THAN SORRY.if they do come you will have nothin to hide.REMEMBER YOU HAVE KIDS DUDE.JUST DO IT

they must not have probable cause where you live mr wakenbake. he may indeed beat it but your crazy if you think they won't investigate evey number in his phone.. they know the guy they busted is buyin from someone and they have every phone number he calls. so they will see who each number belongs to, and now they've seen you at his house. he might not know where you live but i bet your cell phone bill goes to your house. i bet if the pull public records they can find out your address. think about it. if i can come up with a way for them to find you don't you think they've thought the same thing. its your life. you may think it won't ever happen to you. i learned the hard way that it can. just be safe and think logicaly. they're lookin to bust someone and it could be you as easy as the next guy.

they have probably cause here...and i also have kids . I wouldn't tell AID something wrong. You folks are just scaring the Hell out of this guy for no reason. If you want to rip up all your hard work then do it AID.

Be sure that if ANY police show up at our house they have a WARRANT .
Again, nothing is going to happen, as long as you keep this dood out of our house and away from your fam.

You can be safe and rip em, but honestly it isn't necessary. Do what you want. But these folks are just scaring you....... Stay calm, deny everything, and stay away from that dood. If he's seen your grow would be the only reason i would rip.Othwerise, your gonna be fine. Again, i have known 3 dealers that got popped. none of them getting popped ever came back to me.

If i rip down a grow everytime someone gets popped around here, i just wouldn't grow. Think rationally.. because you are going to be ripping your plants up for nothing.

if this was some big investigation then they would of got you on the way home from his house. THIS WAS A KNOCK AND TALK.............
Your dealer got intimidated and let them in, or opened the door. Don't ever open the door to your house to cops. I am willing to bet your friend is also not telling the whole truth. He either let em in, or they had a warrant. I bet he let em in.

I am sure he was burning one when he opened the door. Smell equals search. Again do what you want but i think you just need to go smoke one and think hard about it. Again . don't let people scare you into pulling your personal grow. People that don't know their rights and how to protect them are normally the ones to get popped.

I would take all my growing equipment down, hide everything from plain sight in the house, like paraphenalia and instruments of mass destruction, and even get all my stash out of the house to a safer location. There is no percentage gained by taking ANY risk at this point. Hot is Hot and I'd say you are on fire :hubba: Be SAFE, NOT sorry ;)

I would get rid of the plants.
This guy is a dealer, and could snitch you out to make a deal, hell he could say he gets his weed from you.

im not tryin to scare you AID. i know how the system works, i've spent most of my life in it. its your life and your grow.. you can always start a new grow. you can't just walk away from prison, or a court date. those are things you have no control over. you can however control you grow. why even risk your family and freedom. i don't know mr wakenbake or what he's about what i do know is people get busted everyday, every minute. what makes you different from them?

and mr wakenbake this is just for you.. if they busted this guy on saturday im sure they were watchin the house for a few days, gettin ready for the bust. (they did it to me) so if he was at the dealers house friday then im sure they could identify him. this isn't Law and Order, or CSI. this is real life where they just kick open doors on a whim. they have to have a case. they wouldn't just show up out of the blue at a random house and say ok we're gonna search for drugs. it doesn't work that way.

when your freedom is on the line its better to assume the worst and prepare. if some bad doesn't happen then you were still ready. no harm no foul.. but if you don't plan for it and it happens then your stuck lookin stupid because you had planty of time.

Latest posts

Back