oops, I screwed up!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nodice9

Reaction score
My lights were left on my plants overnight, they are in the flowering stage, is there anything I should do to help them recover. It happened twice, twenty four hours in between, but, still, she's not happy. please respond as soon as possible. Thanx,
nodice9

do you have a timer? you can't really do anything to fix what you've done, but if you don't have a timer you really need one! and if you do have one, sounds like you need a new one.

most likly no harm is done. try not to let it happen more than the 2 times you already did. as booradley said. no matter what, you need a time to have your 12/12 exact during flowering until the end.

you can pick up a timer for 5 to 8 dollars ,,,make sure the one you buy is a grounded one ,,,p,l,r (wal-mart,home depot)

They may slow growth for a day or 2 from stress, but they should be ok, hope that the stress is not enough to force hermies :O

Yeah, Like everyone said, get them back on schedule, and the timer is important that it is rated for the wattage, or rather the amps you will have going thrue it. Do your best to add up the watts, and the amps being controlled by the timer you got, and check the rating so you don't get more failures let alone a fire.
Thinkin good thoughts for your grow
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back