Opinions on vaporizers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used my new "solo" from Arizer in the womens bathroom in Oregon last week. NO one knew. You can't smell anything from my solo...LOVE IT!
I bet I would love every vaporizer... I just like them, no cough.

I got me the extreme q and so far I do not find it any better then the digi vape I sold to get the extreme, its got me thinking I should have just keeped the digi vape. but with all I have heard about the extreme I keep thinking that I am missing it, which is why I am not likeing the thing. does anyone got a temps that work best with this contraption and what about loading it I packed it to the bottom of the heat wrap on the bowl, and It still did not do as good as the digi vape.

I've got the Vapomatic Deluxe. Had it for 4 or 5 years now and working fine. A lot quicker to smoke a bowl tho.

I love my Extreme Q for use at home and having tried a friends Pax just one time, I rushed out to get myself one. The Pax will make smoking a very seldom occurrence for me from now on.
image.jpg

I am starting to enjoy the extreme q it works alright all it took was some patients and many bowls I want to try the pax too

Latest posts

Back