ordered lowryder 2...whats this???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigTree420

Reaction score
ok so i ordered some lowryder 2 seeds from www.marijuana-seeds.nl and everything was fine...ive ordered from them one other time and they always are very quick and discrete....anyways just wondering if anyone else has experienced this...my plants are about 2 weeks from harvest i would say but they are super short...ie herd that lowryder 2's were supposed to have higher yeilds and be bigger but my tallest one is about a foot....and i have 8 in flower right now...they are ranging from 7" to 12" but only 3 are taller...all the rest are midgets and i am wondering if this could this be lowryder 1? or poor quality seed? or even just how im growing them tho ive tried diff things with diff plants and it just seems 2 be how they are....?

did you restrict the roots at all? Like did you start them in dixie cups and then repot them.......If so that is a major no no when it comes to autos. It is best to start them in at least a 5lt pot.

Lowryders range from 8 inches to 20, it depends on the growing conditions, although like everything, you get the odd few that do not follow rules, some grow 6 inches, some 40 inches.

no they were planted directly into 1 gal containers..i dont understand....i mean the bud looks fantastic but like i said before out of 8 in flower only 3 are between 10 and 12" tall...the others are just about 7 or 8"....growing conditions are fine also...400w hps my air circulation is great temps stay between 75-80...i dont know...i really was excited for these lowryders and still am i just thought they would get bigger than this...perhaps i wil try ordering new lowryder 2 seed somewhere else?? any suggestions from people who have ordered them and grown them with success???

also ill try 2 get some pics up later to show you guys what im talking about!

sounds like they are root bound imo. Had the same problem with my first crop. I will not be using Fox Farms soil anymore. I'm going hydro or coco from here on out.

Latest posts

Back